"Liam and Louis no kissing infront of Zayn." Harry says and they pull away and pout. so the one guy is Liam and what they were doing is called kissing? huh.

"oh come on Harry you know that's the exact reason you bought  him." Liam says all sassy and my eyes go wide. he bought me so he could kiss me? why?

"don't scare the kid Lili." Louis says and kisses him again. what is young on!?!

Liam pulls away from Louis and comes over to me. he scares me to death. I take a step back and I'm against the counter. he comes closer and I feel tears sting my eyes. hes going to hit me and this will be just like my old home.

"you were brought here to please Harry. I just thought you should know that. I'm not mean and I hope you don't think I am. I just wanted to tell you the truth." he said in a normal tone and I felt a tear fall. please Harry how? I don't know what he means.

"damn it Liam hes crying." Harry growls at Liam and more tears fall down my face. Harry picks me up and holds me close to his chest.

I cry into his shoulder and put my arms around his neck. he wraps his arms around my much smaller body and shushes me. he rubs soothing patterns on my back. I feel safe in his arms. I feel like I'm loved.

"really Liam did you really have to tell him that?" Louis scolds and Liam mumbled something.

"shh baby its ok I got you. I wont let him hurt you." Harry whispers in my ear and I begin to slowly stop crying

I pull my head off of his shoulder and look into his bright green eyes. he smiles at me and I can't help but smile back. I cuddle back into him and yawn and rub my eyes. I felt my eyes droop and I instantly knew I was tired.

"are you sleepy baby?" he asks and I nod tiredly. "what time is it Niall?" Harry asks him and I cling to Harry for dear life.

"two in the morning." Niall replys and I yawn again

"alright mates we're going to bed see ya in the morning." Harry tells everyone and they all mumble goodbyes to us both.

he walks through the livingroom and up some very large stairs. we go down the huge hallway and Harry opens a door and leads us in. he shuts the door behind him with his foot and sets me down on a huge bed. you could probably fit twenty kids my size on there.

"hold on I'll get you a t-shirt to wear baby." I nod and he disappears into a door which I guess is a closet. what kinda closet can you walk into? a huge one.

Harry comes back moments later with a  t-shirt that will be gigantic on me. he hands it it me and I smile at him. I take my shirt off and put his shirt on quickly so he can't look at my unimpressive body. I take my shorts off and stand up. the shirt covers my feet. its massive on me but it smells good and its comfy.

Harry takes my other clothes and puts them in a basket with other clothes in it. he takes his shirt off and I look away embarrassingly. after a minuet I feel the bed dip beside me and I look to see Harry in only his boxers. my cheeks heat up at the sight and my stomach felt weird.

he is even more fit than I imagined. he is so mucly its ridiculous. he looks at me and smiles. my face heats up even more and I think he noticed.

"come here baby." he said and held his arms out. I crawled over to him and he pulled me into his lap so I was touching his toned stomach. "can you talk for me? please?" he asks and I felt fear wash over me. the last time I talked was about five months ago and I got put in the hospital for asking to go to the bathroom. I don't want to talk. "if you think I'm going to hurt you if you talk I swear I wont. I would never hurt you." he says and my heart melts. I nod hesitantly and he smiles brightly at me.

"h...hi" I choke out. it came out weak and strange but I spoke none the less.

"Zayn I'm so proud of you. can you say something else for me?" he asks and I nod.

"I..I like ya..you. you seem nice." I say and my voice got better with each word I said. he smiles brightly at me and I blush.

"I like you to Zayn." he replied

"why did Louis put his lips on Liam's?" I ask shyly and he caresses my cheek.

"that's called kissing baby. they did it to show how much they love eachother." he informed me and I nodded.

"doe's it feel good?" I ask curiously in a quiet tone. he smiled and I blushed with embarrassment.

"yes baby it does." he replied and I nodded.

"what did Liam mean when he said I was bought to please you? like to kiss you?" I ask with big eyes.

"yes baby. but not only kissing." he replied and I looked at him with confusion.

"what else is there?" I asked and he chuckled.

"well get to that later baby. go to sleep we have to go clothes shopping for you tomorrow." he said and pulled me out of his lap and laid down and I did the same. he pulled me into his chest and wrapped his arms around me. this is very comfortable. "goodnight baby." he whispered in my ear and a chill ran down my spine.

"goodnight Harry." I whispered back and drifted off to a deep sleep with his arms around me.