he got the seatbealt off of me with ease and I felt embarrassed because I was to weak to get it off. he takes my hand and helps me out of the car. (hes small for twelve)  I shut the door behind me and keep my eyes on my shoes so I wont get slapped for looking at the man. he leads me up some stairs to the large front door and opens it, leading us inside and I hear someone yelling.

"fuck you Louis I cant believe you took them!" somebody yells and fear begins to envelop me. what if this place is like the last one? what if its worse?

we walk into what I believe is a kitchen because I see an oven and a refrigerator. the people that are yelling are on the other side of the kitchen still screaming at eachother.

"NIALL ITS NOT A BIG DEAL YOU WEREN'T EVEN EATING THEM." the other one who I guess is Louis screams back at the one I guess is call Niall.

"that doesn't give you a right to eat my cookies." Niall retorted and I herd Louis snort.

"you eat everything as it is I mean fuck." Louis yells back. they cuss a lot. like Marvin. I hope their not like Marvin.

"guys stop using profanities infront of Zayn." the man yells at them and I hear footsteps coming closer and I feel like curling up in a ball and hiding.

"hey haz I see you found one." the Louis one says and leans down to my level and I keep my head down. "hi buddy. sorry about that Niall and I were just arguing about something dumb. I hope we didn't scare you." he says in a sweet voice and I remain silent. I don't trust these guys, I don't trust anyone.

"he's adorable hazza. I hope he likes us." the Niall one says and I play with the hem of my batman shirt. the man's name is hazza? that's weird.

"he hasn't said a word and he won't look up." hazza says and I pull at my shirt. talking got you knocked out at my old home.

Louis brought his hand up and I flinched away. I don't wanna be hit. I'll do whatever they say I just don't want them to hit me.

"aw honey I won't hurt you. please look at me?" Louis pleads and I hesitate. if I look at him he might hit me. but if I don't he might hit me. either way I could get hurt so I might as well look.

I lift my head up slowly and squeeze my eyes shut. when my head is all the way up I just stay there and keep my eyes closed.

"please open your eyes honey I want to see how pretty they are." Louis begs and I hesitantly open them to see a young looking man with brown feathery hair and soft blue eyes. louis is attractive and his smile is comforting. "was that so hard?" he asks and I nod. his eyebrows knit together in confusion.

I look up and see a blond haired guy with bright blue eyes and a smile on his face. I guess that's Niall. hazza's hand lets go of mine and I look up at him. my breath hitches as I look into his bright green eyes. he is the most attractive man I've ever in my life. I cant think these things about another boy. its not right.

he had the most gorgeous curly brown hair ive ever seen and his smile is perfect. the has a dent in one of his cheeks but I think they call those dimples. (he knows school stuff but nothing about life and stuff like that)

hazza bends down and smiles at me. I felt butterflies in my stomach again. I dont like that feeling.

"hi Zayn. my name is Harry nobody here will ever hurt you ok?" he asks and I nod. Harry makes much more sence than hazza. I nod at his question and he smiles again. I still don't trust them.

"hey guys is Harry home?" someone else yells from the other room and then enters. he is as muscular as Harry and has big brown eyes.

"yes babe." Louis says and stands up to walk over to him. why did he call him babe. Louis presses his lips to the other guy and I look away. what is that?