chapter 2

Middle is Zack.bottom left is Leonard. Bottom right is Blake. Top left is Owen. Top right is Brady.
         (Brady's POV)
Once we made it to camp we went in our cabin to unpack,luckily I knew everyone in my cabin...well almost everyone there was this one guy Berry he was our cabin leader but he is cool. Once we finished unpacking  it was time for dinner so we decided to catch up with the girls. I went to there cabin since it was right next to ours and told them that it was time to head down to dinner. Once we sat down with our food (hamburgers and French fries) I said "how about a friendly game of truth or dare?" I said with a devilish smirk on my face. They all agreed "okay I'll go first" "Joy? truth or dare?" "Hmm" she thought "dare" I smirked "I dare you to ask out whoever you like" her face dropped and she glared at me then she finally spoke " hey Brady?" "Yeah" I said obliviously she face palmed herself and I finally got it "ohhhhh" I said "yeahhhh" she said blushing and looking down " I would love to" I said and her head shot up "y-you would?" She asked "but of course. who would not want to go out with a lovely lady like you?" i said sincerily "Umm everyone with a sane mind" I smirked  "well lucky for both of us I definatley do not have a sane mind" I said putting an arm around her and pulled her into a close hug then said "okay your turn" "okay.Ummm.Hope. Truth or dare?" "Mmm. I pick dare." "K.  is the person yiu like in this group of people?" She knoded " I dare you to kiss the person you like" ( Hopes POV)
My mouth dropped open " you have got it be fucking kidding me!" I yelled she just smirked and said "nope" popping the p "as long as its not Brady or anyone taken"  I then climbed over to Blake and quikley peck him on the lips. He looks shocked then he does something surprising he kisses me again this time longer I pull away and ask confused  "what was that for?" " I like you to baby doll" "baby doll?" I questioned him "yeah cause your skin is soft and you have those blue eyes that are so pretty its like they are fake" "okay" I answered then we checked the time 10:00 dang our cabin curfew is 10:15 we have to head back " hey guys its almost cabin curfew and we still have to rake showers so we have to head back" I stated  murmers and groans spread around the table but they eventually got up and we walked back to our cabin took showers and got in bed around 11:00  "goodnight everyone" America said good nights burst out around the room then when it calmed down I drifted off to a dreamless sleep thinking about none other than Blake Blackheart.