Intro chapter 1

" Mommy can we go to my friends party she invited me and I don't want to go home" I told my brith giver. We are currently in the train station next to the white-ish gray poll . Mom's hair down and was holding my hand tightly looking off into the distance. She looked down at me for a brief moment.
"Sure. Sweet cakes but first we need to go to the store, maybe we can buy your friend a present. What you think about that ? " her pretty green eyes were looking straight in to mine . Her eyes that are unforgettable.
"Yea! She like dolls ,we can get her a doll mommy ! " my voice was really high pitched I could understand why my voice doesn't sound like that . When I spoke my voice sound very child like . It was weird .
"Yea " my mom said , so soft and gentle her drown hair was being blown back a little by the ari. All of a sudden a man came and grabbed my neck and pulled me away from mom .
" GIVE ME EVERYTHING YOU GOT OR ILL KILL HER" the man had a mask on . I was screaming and crying my eyes only on my mom .
" Its ok honey , here take everything" my mom through her phone and her bag to the side. "Ok there let go now "

" let the kid go and your hands over your head " a police man came and had a gun pointed at me I started to cry more. The man holding me let me go and started running and went for the bag . Than my mom tried to stop him . Her face look like someone just stole her heart she fell to the floor with her hands on he chest. Then she falls on the floor.

"MOM!!"

My snap open my heart is racing and I felt like I couldn't breathe. I've been having that dream since I was little . The only way not to dream is if I exercise really hard. If I'm tired that means better and dream less sleep. I hate that nightmare so much . It just reminds me of my moms death. I was 6 when that ever since I was passed around until I got the age of 12. I permanently moved in with my grandma and great grandmother. They're the whole world to me I don't know what I would do with out them . My dad was never in the picture once my mom died he was a total wreck. One time he beat me I keep asking him where mom was , because I didn't want to believe she was gone. I had a broken arm I was about to turn 7. He started to blame me that it was my fault that mom died ,and for a while I  believe him. After that he just left , disappeared in the night and out of my life . I can easily say that was the darkest days of my life . There's still pain about my mom and dad ;pain that will never go away. There are some days that are happy days like when I go to basketball Patrice and it's fun. Or when I go to marching band Patrice and people just be there weird selfs and make me laugh. Marching band is almost over and that kind of makes me sad but I still have basketball. My mom used to play basketball she tried to get me to do it but I never did. Once she died I tried it and found out my love for it. I noticed that I was still siting in my bed thinking about mom and I need to stop . I could feel tears prickle at my eyes and I wasn't gonna let them fall. I got up and out my bed and started to walk straight to the bathroom to wash my face when BANG I slam my foot onto one of my boxes. We've just moved into this house in California everything is new here. I've only ever been here twice never live in cali I lived most of my life in Texas, South Carolina, and Georgia. It's so beautiful here , I start school today that's gonna be one hell of a ride. I keep walking to the bathroom and turn on the lights and started to put up my hair and wash my face. I went back in my room and looked at the time on my phone. It was on the dresser by my bed it was currently 5:30am I decided just to start getting ready. I got out some light blue ripped jeans a plane grey shirt and a Nike windbreaker with some all white nikes. I put my long brown hair in a lose ponytail a pulled out my baby hairs and let them hang around my face. Then I went to brush my teeth and all the other things . I didn't really put makeup on all I did was put some concealer and mascara but only on the top lashes. By then I was done I looked at the time again I now marker 6:00am . It still wasn't time for school so I grabbed my laptop  And connected it to my hotspot on my phone . I went to Netflix and started to watch Grey's anatomy. Which in my opinion is the best Netflix show as of right now it never gets old and it has like 13 season. So I just watched that until the time came for me to go to school.
---------------------------------------------
There will be a new chapter every week and this is kinda my 1st actual story so let me now if you like it's so yea I'll update every week don't know what day but just stay tune so yea let me know if you liked it in the comments.....