"Where are you going?" He asked, genuinely curious. She shook her head, haven written the date on a note on the fridge three weeks ago.

"The wedding, Paul, where else?" She asked and he winced at her cool tone before her words registered with him.

"The Bloodsuckers? The Hell you are." He snapped and she grabbed her purse, adding her lipstick. She ignored his outburst which only angered him more. "I mean it Jaz, you aren't going."

"What are you gonna do? Lock me up, you'd have to stick around longer than twenty minutes to do that." Jazmine scoffed and Paul glared at her.

"My Dad died Jazmine, what am I supposed to do, leave my Mom to pick up the pieces?" Paul asked.

"Don't, Paul. Do not pretend that you have no idea what I'm talking about. As you've made a point of telling me several times, you're not an idiot." Jazmine snapped and turned to face him.

"I'm trying." He whispered and she shook her head.

"No, trying would mean I wouldn't sleep alone in our bed every night. Trying would mean you don't flinch when I touch you or phase out when I phase in. This is not trying. We are falling apart and you won't make an effort because we're imprints and it'll all just work out!" Jazmine yelled and he winced again.

"Jaz, baby, don't go. I'm begging you." He said but she only shook her head.

"I called you up a week ago and begged you to come home, these things go both ways so if you won't try then I'm not going to either, now get out of my way." He moved when she approached but grabbed her free hand.

"I love you." He promised and she pulled her hand free.

"Then act like it. Be here when I get home."

///

"I'm going to the bathroom, can I trust you to have manners for five minutes?" Jazmine asked her father and he nodded, his eyes on Charlie and Sue Clearwater.

"Sure thing, have fun." He waved her off and she put the break on her dad's chair before glaring at him.

"Charlie has been alone for a very long time. Let him have this." Jazmine warned and he sighed in annoyance.

"Stop being the voice of reason. I can look after myself." Jazmine laughed at her father and made her way towards the back door of the Cullen's house which had been changed into something magical for the wedding. She paused when she heard raised voices and leaned down to take her heels off, carrying them in her hand as she moved towards the noise.

"Are you out of your mind, huh? You'll kill her!" Jacob insisted and Jazmine approached from behind Edward and Bella to find the wolves approaching behind Jacob.

"Jake," Jazmine called her brothers attention, walking around the newly married couple. "Not here, not now."

"Did you know about this?" He asked and she shot him a confused look.

"That she was going to die?" Jazmine asked. "She's made her own plans, Jake."

"No, this is worse. She's going to sleep with him, Jaz." Jake was desperate for Jazmine to understand. She did but she knew that after all they'd been through that Edward knew what he was doing.

"They're husband and wife. Sex is part of the package, Jake." Jazmine reminded him and he just glared. Sam was growing impatient and stepped forward.

"Enough, Jacob." It was a summons and Jacob hadn't been gone long enough to forget that. He turned, casting Jazmine one last look before shouldering Sam and shoving through the trees.