Having the family together again

Hunter drove us back to the house. Jimmy looked at me with a look of apprehensiveness as he seen the house that we first met in, the house Charles brought me to all those years ago. 

"Jimmy I came back when I knew it was safe I wanted hunter to grow up here where you grew up. We haven't changed many of the traditions just the punishment one because I had to teach Hunter the roles you would have, but the meat is the same as it has been, we kept the farm going and I still fulfill my duties as your girl." 

"Julie You did a good job I'm proud of you." Jimmy said.

Hunter parked the truck in the driveway and we all got out and I headed to the front door. 

"Hunter help your father with whatever he needs and if you see any you know what and how to deal with them."  I told him and he nodded. 

"Juliet please stay outside with us? I missed you so much you know I love you right?" He asked me.

I nodded at him and walked to him. 

"Tell me you know I love you."

"I know you love me." I said and stood on my tippy toes and kisses his chest. 

He pulled me close as we walked hand in hand to the barn, Hunter followed us grabbing the chicken feed. After a while Jimmy sent me to make dinner. I went into the house and started to cook lasagna I made the noodles and started to cook a big chunk of the meat. I know Jimmy must be starved after 15 years of not having a good meal. When the food was done I called them to come into the house. I put the food on the table as they walked up the stairs and washed up. Jimmy came down then Hunter and sat in their spots. 

"Hunter you're almost the age where I have to get you a girl." Jimmy said. 

"I have 5 years dad can we wait to talk about this?" Hunter asked Jimmy.

I knew Hunter would not be punished for asking questions, unlike me I've had a few after Charles died. Hunter was so much like Jimmy it made me proud of myself for having him after I thought that I couldn't love a baby that Jimmy created. I am so lucky to have my family.