Chapter 22

Haeyeon POV
It's finally sunday and i could rest. It actually bothers me that i haven't receive morning text from Jaebum and its already 10am. Maybe he is still sleeping. Anyway i still did what i should and went down for breakfast. I was surprise when they are still at the dinning room at this time. But the atmosphere is weird. Dad has a weary face while Jisoo is hanging her head low like she did something wrong. Jisoo's mom just sent me glares. As soon as dad saw me he tried to put on a smile. "Good morning princess." He greeted. I just smile in return and walk to the table. What's with this situation? "After you eat come and see me." Dad told me and he left to his working room. Then Jisoo's mom followed. What's all this? Not long after Jisoo left too.

When i finish my breakfast, i did what dad told me. I was about to knock on his door but voices opposite the door stop me.

"Enough Shin! What Jisoo did is wrong and you know it!" Dad shouted.

"She is your daughter! She had rights to ask for what she want." Jisoo's mom said.

"It's disgrace!" My dad shouted again.

I was surprise actually he never use this words, "disgrace". So far in my memory his a good father accept the time when he believed Jisoo's lie.

"She tried!" Jisoo's mom shouted back.

"Tried? You know i won't want to hurt Haeyeon again, i want to be a good father to her." My dad voice lowered.

"You're father of Jisoo too!" Jisoo's mom said.

"I've broken Haeyeon enough!" My dad said.

"It's set, i'm giving what Jisoo wish. For Haeyeon she've got what Jisoo doesn't" the last sentence said by Jisoo's mom.

Then the door is opened. I stood there, but i act like i just arrive. I couldn't let them know i heard what i shouldn't. She just walk pass me. Then i heard my dad sigh since the door is left opened. "Dad?" I called. "Come in my dear." He said and i walk in. He looks tired but most of all the sorry eyes he had given me. "Haeyeon-ah don't hate me for this. There is no turning back." He said looking at me with those pity eyes. I was trying to get what he say but nothing coming up on my mind. "What is it dad?" I ask worrying. "Tonight, get dress up, we're leaving at 7pm." He said. I'm not stressing him, i believe is something he felt troubled. I just nodded and walk out the room.

I look at the clock it's already 1pm and Jaebum haven't text me. I'm starting to get worry. So i tried calling him but his phone is turned off. What's with this boy? I still have few hours to get ready for tonight as dad says.

I got ready with a light make up and i wore a white heels and a yellow summer dress. When i took that dress out, i remembered how Baekhyun is presistence for me to get this dress. I miss him already.

After i'm ready, i went down and my dad and Jisoo mom is at the living room

After i'm ready, i went down and my dad and Jisoo mom is at the living room. I walk to them and sat down on the unoccupied sofa. "You look beautiful." My dad says as smile half heartedly to me. "I'm done!" Jisoo skipped happily to the living room, she is wearing a white summer dress. Dad just stood up and walk to the front door.