Beautiful Butterflies

We walked around for awhile taking pictures of EVERYTHING we saw. "They are all so beautiful" just as I said it the most beautiful purple butterfly landed on my shoulder. "Oh my god this one is absoultly amazing." I looked at it "I want one just like this one!" Tyler grabbed a plastic container and scooped the butterfly into it and walked away.

When he got back he handed me the container with the butterfly in it. "Well, she is yours now!" He smiled at me. "She?" I asked "How is she mine?" He smiled at me. "I bought her for you!" I bit my lip and smiled "Awe Thank you, How much did you have to give the man to get her?" He looked at me and smiled again, he turned away and mumbled "uh $300." He looked back at me. "Do you like her?" I was shocked. "Yeah, I love it. Thank you, and $300? Serioulsy? Why would you pay so much money for a butterfly?" He looked at me and smiled.

We saw so many butterflies. We finally decided to leave and went and got in the car. Finally after awhile Tyler said, "Your worth it!" He smiled. I asked quietly, "What am I worth?" He kissed me "Every cent that butterfly costed." I smiled and said nothing. I didnt know what to say. I kissed him on the cheek really quickly. By the time we left, I had 10 butterflies at $300 each. "How do you have so much money that you can waste it on useless things?" He looked at me, "First of all, You are not worthless and second of all, when you have lived for nearly 800 years you tend to save alittle money." I laughed and we drove off.

Tyler dropped me off and my dad was sitting on the porch with his cold beer and the newspaper like he always does after dinner. "What are those?" He asked looking at the container. "They are butterflies dad, Tyler bought them for me." I laughed alittle. I smiled at Tyler, said goodbye and he left. I quickly went up to my room and put my stuff away. I took the butterlies and put them in the empty tank that I have.

I ran outside and after about 15 minutes I ran back to my room with a bucket full of stuff to put in the tank. I dug up enough full squares of grass to fill the bottom of the 56" by 5" tank. I also dug up flowers (with the roots) and grabed some stones and a baby tree that wouldnt grow larger then 4" seeing as the tank is 8" tall. Did I mention my bedroom was HUGE. its like 25" by 27".