Chapter Two: Just My Luck

Start from the beginning

 "No dude, Sawyer liked Charlie ever since eighth grade. Don't you remember when we played Truth or Dare in Jax's basement and Liam asked her who she wanted her first kiss to be?" Brendan stated. I can't look up at the table or even at Charlie. I suddenly feel a leg starting to rub against mine. This causes me to jump up. Chase can't help but burst into hysterical laughter. Everyone else is confused.

 "I hate all of you guys." I get up and leave to throw my finished lunch but not before I hear Jax scream, "You know you love us! Especially Charlie!" Everyone in the cafeteria hears that remark. I honestly hate them!

 This time I sit between Taylor and Jax. Taylor is eating her Caesar Salad, heavy on the Caesar light on the salad. Jax is stuffing his face with two pieces of pepperoni pizza. 

"So Chase who is coming to this party?" I snap at him. Taylor looks at me with confusion, trying to figure out my motive for the party.

 "Um you know the usual. Why do you want to know?" He is very perplexed because not long ago did I refuse to go. 

 "Actually I don't know. I have never been invited to any parties? I have only gone to one because it was at my house. Oh and I want to know because I am thinking of losing my v-card. Maybe it will be one of you lucky guys." I smirk. Of course this is not true at all. I just wanted to see their reactions. Taylor finally figures out my angle and whispers it to Skylar and Hope. Jax sits next to me glaring. The other man-whores' mouths are open and Charlie was just staring at his hands.

 "I am kidding, god! Why would I want to lose it with you? The real reason is not far from that though. It has to do with some 'game' the girls and I planned over the summer." The game consists of making-out with as many guys as you can in a night and teasing them but not going anything farther than second base. Oh is this party going so much fun! Everyone lets out a relieved breath only to suck in another concerned one.

 "What is this game? It better not include you and some random guy." Jax gasps. Oh now he plays the protective brother. Last time I checked he was trying to get me to go out

"I guess you'll have to wait and find out." This is going to be great.

 "Let's change the subject to how you managed to make Ms. Nelson afraid of you." Ethan snickers. Right back to that, she deserves everything that I did to her. I am not the only one who has wanted to do that to her but I am the only one who actual has the balls to do it. "I wish I were there to see it. Henry Marico said apparently he went in there after class and she was putting some cover-up on and texting her boyfriend."

 "I don't how she even has a boyfriend, I mean the lady is a witch. And on top of that he is 30 something years younger. Ew, just imagine her getting horny?" Skylar

points out. We all shudder at the image of her doing the deed.

 "Sawyer, is it depressing that she gets more action than you?" Hope jokes. Ok, I guess that was somewhat funny because I even laugh.

 "Ok, ok no more jokes about my non-existent sex life." I laugh. Bridget and he gang of skanks walk over to our table. "Hey Chase. We heard about you party tonight and wanted to say how much we are looking forwards to it." As she speaks she drags her hands on the back of Chase's shoulders and I can't help but laugh. Bridget turns and shoots me her famous glare that used to turn me to stone. "What are you laughing at Sawyer? Were you not told about this party like all of the ones from last year." She is trying to make me feel bad about myself but every since the new me appear I have lost all of my insecurities.

 "Oh please, Chase himself invited me. He basically begged my to coming. I would have said no but he kept me food hostage. I was actually laughing at how desperate you were. Clearly he doesn't want to sleep with you. He's been there done that. Literally."  A low chuckle escapes Chase's mouth.