Oh I Can See Now...

"Oh I can see now that all of these clouds are following me in my desperate endeavor, to find my whoever, wherever she may be."

Honestly, I don’t really see a point in searching anymore. I’ve tried everything. I tried asking her friends, as much as I despise them; I tried owling her, hell, I even went to her bloody house. Nothing had helped me find her in the slightest. Potty had told me he had no idea where she was, and she just up and left everyone in her past.

I’m gonna have to face the fact that Hermione was never coming back and that was it. I didn’t even try to drink anymore. I was way past that. All I wanted to do was sleep, in hopes that one day my dreams would be the only thing that would keep me away from Hermione.

I went upstairs and crawled into bed. I closed my eyes and surprisingly I fell into a blissful sleep- for a little while at least.

A/N:

Sorry this chapter is so short. I just found out I failed my English exam and I'm feeling really uninspired today.

But I promise, next chapter is gonna be good 😉

Remember to share and vote!

Also I want to thank @gryffindorbra  @paigejunge

For sticking with me and voting throughout this story

But I ALSO couldn't have done this without my beautiful bestfriend @allima who has been with me from the start!

She Also has some great Harry Potter fanfiction out! She has a Dramione and a marauders fanfiction out! Go read them!

Also if you haven't read it yet I have another fanfiction out, it's a next gen called Bloody Magic! It would mean alot if you guys could read that too!

Love you guys