Plans; Ponderings and Promises.

I do not own Harry Potter-unfortunately- it is all the amazing work of J.K Rowling. I am just borrowing it for recreational purposes.

.............................................................................................................................................................................

Rose was breathing heavily, trying to cease the flow of tears that threatened. Hugo shakily took the Galleon from his sister and silently passed it back over to James, who took it without comment.

Hermione was stood next to Ginny close enough to touch Rose. She was completely astounded and a little bit disturbed what she had just heard. Her future children were not exaggerating when they said she was scary; Hermione was scared of herself.

Seeing the look on his young Aunts face Albus spoke. "Don't worry Aunt Hermione, you aren't like that all of the time. Mostly you are great fun."

"Yes!" agreed Lily. "And you teach Hugo and I all of these really cool spells before we are even old enough to go to Hogwarts. Even if mum doesn't agree with it." she added.

Ginny gasped in mock horror and Hermione smirked just a little.

"Okay, i think that is enough for one day. Everyone, upstairs and get ready for bed. Chop Chop!" said Mrs Weasley loudly.

With many goodnights, all of the children slowly made their ways upstairs to the rooms they would be sleeping in. Except for Victoire and Teddy who would be sharing the main laiving area as there was no other bedrooms.

Ron was making his way to the room he shared with Harry, and now Hugo too, until someone grabbed his cloak from behind and pulled him into one of the large towel cupboards. The light flicked on.

"Bloody hell Hermione!" exclaimed Ron in hushed tones. "What are you trying to do, give me heart attack?"

"Obviously not Ron," replied Hermione shortly. "Now, i think we need to talk."

"Err...what about?" asked Ron awkwardly. Swallowing and trying to look anywhere other then at Hermione.

"Are you completely thick Ronald? We have just found out that we are married with children in the future and you don't think that is a topic we should discuss?" hissed Hermione increludously.

Ron looked at Hermione square in the face. "No, it isn't actually." he replied nonchalontly.

It was now Hermiones turn to look away in embarassment. She didn't know how to reply to that.

"Let's face it Hermione," continued Ron when he realised she wasn't going to say anything. "What is there to say? We obviously don't like eachother in that way right now but we just know that sometime in the future, somehow, we are going to fall in love. We are being obvliviated soon anyway."

Hermione took a deep breath. For some unknown reason she felt a little sick, pain and rejection washed over her in a way that she had never felt before. The truth for Hermione was: she did in fact like Ron and she had for quite some time now. Of course she could not let him know that.

"Of course you're right. Silly me. Well goodnight." said Hermione quickly, easing past Ron and out of the door to go back to the room she was sharing with Ginny, Rose and Lily.

Shaking his head, Ron continued his walk back to his shared bedroom only to find it having Hugo only inside. He was already asleep so thinking nothing of Harry's whereabouts he changed into his night clothes and slipped into bed.

As he lay there waiting for sleep to overtake him he could not help but think of Hermione in a beautiful white gown and veil with none other then himself at her side.