Part 1: I didn't need your help

(Y/n) P.O.V
    I was on patrol  looking for criminals, then I heard a alarm at a store near by. I jumped rooftop to rooftop as fast as I could. I finley got there and I saw the famous Catwoman in front of me. {If you have Powers then you used them on her, if you don't then you just beat her up} She was down on the carpet floor then she kicked the back of my knees and I fell, she ran for it and I ran after her but then I lost her.
"Here's your cat!" A voice said behind me I truned around and I saw Nightwing. Catwoman was struggling to get free but Nightwing wouldn't let her go, he walked up closer to me then tired up Catwoman two a pipe that looked a little rusty.

"Thanks, but I think I could have got her on my own" I said, and he chuckled at me.  "Hey who are you?" Nightwing asked with a suspicious face, I didn't want to answer that but I had to.
"I'm (S/n) and you must be the Famous Nightwing I've heard about" He looked at me and smiled.

"Aren't you that girl I saw on the rooftops 2 weeks ago?" He asked.

"Yeah" I blushed a little.

He untied Catwoman and grabbed her arm and gave it to me.
"Here you go I think you can handle this, right" I gave him the 'oh shut up' glare, then we ran in different ways I went to the prison to drop off Catwoman and I have no idea where he went but to be honest I don't really care.

"Thanks (S/n) I got her, bey" the police officer said as he was putting Catwoman in a cell. I ran off going home but before I walked in I looked around to make sure no one saw me go in.

Nightwing's P.O.V
    I was on a rooftop wondering about (S/n). I whach her put Catwoman in the GCPD, then she ran off I headed to the Bat cave because I was done with patrolling.

Hi I hoped you liked it and will keep reading to find out what will happen to (Y/n)/(S/n), anyway bey 🐲