Chapter 9

ZACK

Zack is losing his mind. He doesn't know if Ara is doing it on purpose but her every move excites his friend below. Its excruciating watching her swing that hip of hers. He wanted nothing else but to run his hands on her body.

"Zack...?"he heard Ara call him unsurely. He masked his emotions and stared at the beauty before him. His cold eyes penetrated the little vixen. Ara bit her lips subconsciously and Zack's eyes immediately zoned on her pink plump lips. 

"P-Pwede ba akong lumabas?"Ara's words snapped him out of his daze. Nangunot ang noo ni Zack. He may be turned on but he is not stupid.

"No."Zack snapped and his eyes turned steel cold. He watched as Ara's hopeful eyes turned sad then desperate.

"Please Zack. Mababaliw na ako sa bahay na ito."Ara said while looking at Zack pleadingly. 

"No. You are not leaving this house."Zack snarled. Zack's eyes flashed gold. Zack's patience is running thin. He needs to calm down before his vision turns black and he do something he will surely regret. He doesn't want to hurt Ara. He is doing his f*cking best to keep his temper in check but Ara trying to leave him is pushing him to his limits. 

He is doing his best to keep the darkness inside of him in control. He so badly wants to just let it take over and let it engulf them both in darkness. That way he doesn't have to be alone in the f*cking dark anymore. They could both be submerged in darkness and he'll make Ara his queen. It would be so much easier to let his other side be in control. He could easily break Ara and make her his. Sometimes it becomes so tempting to just let go but he stops himself every time. He will not sink again. He will not submerge his angel in the shadows. All his life, he lived in the dark. It was the curse he was born with. It was his faith to live in the shadows. It was his faith to rule in the dark. It is something he could never escape and he already accepted that a long time ago. And although it would be a prepossessing sight to have a queen by his side, he could not subject Ara into such a cruel faith. Angels don't live in the dark. 

But although this is the case, he hopes. He hopes that Ara would choose to stay by his side. He hopes that Ara loves him enough to not leave him alone in the darkness. It was such an insane thought.

But he never claimed to be sane anyway. He was a f*cked up m*therf*cker. He was a delusional man. A devil craving for the love of an angel.

"Hindi ako tatakas Zack. Please. Kahit ilang oras lang."Ara said desperately.

"Hindi tatakas?"Zack chuckled humorlessly. 

"I could smell your lie from miles away Ara. What made you think that I will fall for such a poorly made lie?"Zack said coldly. He was pissed. How dare her lie to him? Did she think he was stupid?

"Zack please! I'd do anything!"desperadong sabi ni Ara. Zack gave her a devilish smile as he stalked towards her.

"Anything?"Zack asked. His voice is steel cold. His eyes are dark and full of dark promises. He could already imagine all the things he could make her do. A demon's deal can not be broken. If Ara agrees, he would have full control of her body. Ara did not knew that however. 

"Anything."Ara said desperately. Zack grinned.

"Dea~"

"Wait!" Ara cut him off before he could even say the word deal. Nangunot ang noo ni Zack. Did Ara already changed her mind?

"Wait. I want to have freedom Zack. Gusto ko maging malaya lumabas pasok sa lugar na ito. I don't want to feel as if I'm a prisoner."sabi ni Ara. Zack's eyes immediately turned cold and anger filled his expression.

"Don't push it Ara."Zack snarled. He is losing his temper again. F*ck!

"Please hear me out Zack. Gusto ko lang maging malaya uli. I would do everything you demand of me. Kung gusto mo Zack, hindi ako aalis sa tabi mo hanggang sa maging kampante ka na hindi ako tatakas."Ara said desperately.

"No means no Ara!"sigaw ni Zack.

"Please Zack... If you want me to beg, fine. Just please...please..."Ara sobbed. Tears fall from her eyes as she knelt on the floor. 

Zack was taken aback. He did not expect Ara to beg. He did not expect Ara to kneel in front of him while crying begging him to give her the little freedom she asks. Zack was taken aback because right now, as he stared at Ara, all he saw was a broken girl. Pain erupted from his chest. It makes him feel sick knowing that he caused this. He broke her. Something he promised he would never do and yet he did it anyway without him realizing it.

He really is a monster isn't he? 

Doubt entered his mind. Should he give Ara what she wanted? But what if...? No. A demon's deal can not be broken and Ara said she would not leave his side. Ang manatili si Ara sa kanyang tabi ay higit pa sa panaginip niya. So now that she is offering exactly that, why does he still have doubts in agreeing to her request?

Tinignan niya ang nakaluhod at umiiyak na dalaga sa harap niya at agad na nabuo ang kanyang desisyon. He sighed as his eyes softened. He knelt in front of the crying woman as he wiped her tears. He smiled at her softly, his face without the trace of its previous coldness and anger.

"Would those make you happy?"Zack asked softly while caressing her cheeks.

" If it does then so be it."he continued as he stared at her eyes. 

"All I want is for you to be happy Ara. With me..."Zack said as he whispered the last part. And that was the truth. He has loved Ara since he was a boy. He would do almost anything to make her happy. 

He just wished Ara saw that instead of the monster she saw him as.

ARA

It worked.

Ara could not believe it but it actually worked. He believed her. Matagal tagal rin niyang pinag-isipan ang lahat ng sasabihin niya. She made plans. She made sure that she worded the deal carefully so that she could get her way without Zack noticing it. And it worked. Zack fell for it.

She would be free soon. All she needs to do now is to make Zack believe that she will never leave him and then she will get her freedom... She doesn't have to see him again. The thought made her smile and she saw Zack's own smile widen.

It was too easy. Zack was too oblivious. He was too absorbed by his fantasies of her staying. All she have to do now is to make him believe. She just have to keep on feeding his fantasies until he gets lost in his own illusions. 

------------------------------------------------------------

Thats it for now guys! I'm sorry maikli lang siya.

I have some confessions to make. I was planning to leave wattpad. Keyword is "was". The truth is, I was never fine when I told you I was ok months ago. I was lying back then. Yun ang dahilan kung nawala uli ako ng matagal. Inaayos ko parin ang personal na buhay ko.

So bakit ko ito sinasabi sa inyo? I just feel like I owe you guys an explanation. You guys were there supporting my stories from the beginning and I feel guilty for disappearing just like that. 

So here is what's going to happen. I'm not going to quit wattpad( because I honestly don't think I can stop writing. Writing keeps me sane). Although hindi man ako magquit sa wattpad, nagpapasabi na ako na ang updates ko dito ay baka maging kasing dalang nito hanggat hindi ko pa naaayos ang personal life ko. It's up to you guys kung hihintayin niyo parin ang updates ko. I would update. Definitely. Pero magiging madalang. I wouldn't blame you if you would stop reading. Naiintindihan ko :) So if ever na magdecide kayo na tumigil na sa paghihintay ng updates ko, I would like to say Thank You for supporting me up until now. :)

Sincerely yours,

bluesky22