23

<><><><><><>

'I was out, Han, I went for a drive around the Favelas

'I was out, Han, I went for a drive around the Favelas. Went to check on Vinnie.'

'Don't lie to me, I know you didn't go to Vince's because I called and asked if he had seen you. So where were you, Blake?'

<><><><><><>

Blake Toretto smirked as they entered the hideout the next morning, pulling up beside the rest of the crew with Han following behind in the lime green Nissan. Dom parked beside her, watching as Brian's bright blue smurf car stopped in the entrance way. The girl got out of her car, her smirk wide as she saw the crews shocked expressions at the sight of the cars.

'Really?' Rom chuckled; 'Where did you get that from? Papa Smurf?'

'Something like that,' Blake muttered.

Roman chuckled as he wrapped his arm around her shoulders, rocking her side to side. Everyone studied the cars, mainly eyeing Brian's smurf car. Dom walked towards the landing where the laptop was set up, with the four camera views on the screen. Slowly, some of the crew moved to stand behind him, while others grabbed a beer and stood around the landing.

'Okay, O'Conner, give it your best shot,' Dom called through the speakers.

Blake watched intently as the man started the course, cringing slightly at some of the drifts and corners he took. Her fingers subconsciously unwrapped a piece of gum, popping it in her mouth before she turned to look at the computer screen. A sigh left her mouth as two cameras caught him, before turning to the car as it pulled to a halt; motioning with her hand to go again.

The blue car flew through the course again, managing to miss all but one camera. She huffed, crossing her arms, before walking off the landing and towards the fridge of grab a corona. Brian slowed the car before getting out and leaning on the car door, a questioning look on his face.

'How was that one?' He called.

'Camera caught you,' Han replied.

'What?'

'Yeah, it still caught you.'

'Man, I was milking the hell out of that thing, too.'

'What about the Nissan? Can I try that?'

Blake almost choked on her beer at his words, 'Oh, hell, no. Only Han or I am to drive that car, I didn't win it for the job. I won it for my own personal reasons.'

The girl shook her head as she leaned on the railing below Han, taking a sip of her beer as Brian scoffed. She smirked at the man as he climbed the stairs to stand in front of Dom, silently asking what they were to do next, but she already knew.