School=hell whole

Ashley's pov
I awoke from my sleep on a Monday morning I'm hopping on not going to school today I think I was suppose to but I didn't want to go I didn't want to face all these people in one place at the same time let's just say school is a hell whole and we all know this I mean come on like who really likes school I grabbed my phone and checked all of my social medias and sent my streaks out on Snapchat then I got up and got dressed I felt like I should make myself presentable well sense I was going to high school my papa put in all the registration and all my info about me and gave it to the school after I finished getting dressed I went downstairs and ate breakfast with my brothers and my papa after breakfast I left and drove to school blasting 21 savage as i was pulling into the school parking lot everyone turned as they saw my car which I mean I love the attention but not all the time I saw a free parking spot which was at the front of the school ,yay me right, I parked my car and turned it off as I got out a lot of people were either mad or shocked I walked through well tried to walk through the front door of the school when these hoes walk up to my I'm guessing the "popular" kids "hey" one of them said with the most obnoxious voice ever "umm no I ain't gonna be part of your hoe squad nice try though" I said locked my car and walked right through them front fucking doors like a boss as I walked through the doors everyone was talking or hangout with their friends i on the other hand was confused were to go so I asked this random guy "hi excuse me can you tell me we're the office is" "yeah I can if you want I can take you there" he said sweetly "that would be nice can you" as we walked through the crowed of people I saw the "popular" girls in the hallway I believe the leader of the group looked mad but I brushed it off thinking it was nothing this guy took me to the office but before he left I asked "umm what your name" "Ethan and yours is" "Ashley ,well thank you Ethan for takin me here " "yeah no problem anytime" "bye" that was the last ting I said as I entered the office "hello I'm Ashley Malorando and I'm here for my schedule" ( pronounced as mall-er-on-do) "ah yes your the new child" "yea I am " "alrighty we will have someone take you around school and show you around okay" "okay" "can José come down to the office. Please thank you" I waited till this José guy came to the office "can you take Ashley and show her around please" I looked up and I froze " frimzy" "Ashley" "omg I had no clue you went here" "well now you know" "wow" "okay my lady let's go show you this hell whole" "José watch it " the office lady said I laughed and we were on our way I went with josé to all our classes it turns out that we have the same classes yay it was the end of 3rd period and it was lunch time  I got my food and saw José he waved me over there by him and his friends and that's went it all went wrong............

A/N
Okay I'm actually leaving a cliffhanger because I want you guys to figure out what's going to happen in the next chapter I hope you enjoyed this love y'all my frimzy babes