Big and Strong

As you and Reigen took the city bus down to his mystery home, you pulled out your buzzing phone and looked at your text app. It was from Bailey, your roommate:

so where's handsome takin ya?

Your cheeks flushed red as a fresh evening horizon and you turned your phone away from Reigen slightly because he was sitting in the seat right beside you. Then you replied:

I dunno, probably his house.

You shut your phone off and nuzzled back into his chest, still pretending to be asleep. His arm was shockingly firm and the sleeve of his grey suit was soft and smooth like a pillowcase. He was currently gazing out the window. There's no was that a spirit is living inside of me, you thought to yourself. Ghosts and all that aren't even real! He's probably just a conman or something. But it was okay to you because he was hot. "I wonder what this arm would look like but without the coat sleeve?" you accidentally thought aloud.
Oh crap! You were still supposed to be asleeping and you just went and spoke! Before he whipped his head down to you in confusion, you slammed your eyes shut and pretended to be asleep again.
"Oh my goodness..." Reigen exclaimed quietly as to not wake you. You couldn't see his face but you could imagine how shocked and suprised he looked right now. He then mumbled, "talking in sleep? This spirit is more dangerous than I thought...!" You chuckled internally, you didn't think he'd keep up the whole spirit get-up even when he thought you were asleep. Mayhaps this wasn't a farce afterall?
You paused. Nah.
Your phone buzzed again ages later as you felt the bus come to a stop. Reigen gently shook you awake. Your eyelids fluttered open and you squinted, the sun shone brightly in the warm afternoon sky. "Time to get off the bus now," he whispered, heaving both of your luggages and strongly waddling off the bus. Your heart fluttered as you marvelled at his strength.
An awkward silence filled the air as you followed him down the street. "So...where exactly are we going?" you asked., All fun aside you did want to know where exactly he was taking you.
"My office," he replied cooly, looking back at you out of the corner of his eye. You jumped,then looked away to avoid his sexy gaze. "I'll give you a thorough examination there, and from there I'll determine exactly what type of spirit it is that is occypying your body and then expel is as safely and quickly as possible..."
Boooooriiiiiiing, you thought as you tuned him out. No way was there a spirit in your body. It just wasn't possible! They weren't real and they didn't possess people.
Now you were curious, curious as to how he made a living by expelling spirits from people when they (spirits) weren't real. "Hey Reigen, I actually have a question for you."
"Hmmm?" he hummed, turning the corner on the block and continuing down the sidewalk.
"How do you expel ghosts and all that for a living?"
With ease, he responded, "Naturally I use my psychic powers to do that, After all I am the greatest psychic of the twenty-first century—"
You raised a skepitcal eyebrow. "But ghosts and spirits aren't real."
He stopped suddenly and partially turned back toward you. "Excuse me?" What a drama queen.
"Y'know, spirtis and such. They're not real. All that supernatural shit is pretty fake in my opinion. I don't believe in any of it."
This time he turned around completely to face you. HE looked fuckin pissed. Comically waving his hand around, he pointed an accusatious finger right at your chest and said, "How could you even say that when you yourself are currently possessed by a demon right now? There's one right here inside of you! It's obviously making you think that spirits and such do not exist; everyone believes in spirits and ghosts and the supernatural in general. It is the spirit that dwells within you that is making you think otherwise."
You sighed, feeling kinda bad that you made him lash out like that on the street. "Alright alright...sorry." At least he looked hot when he was mad. You'd have to upset him again in your time with him.
Eventually you two arrived at a tall grey building. He led you up some stairs and then opened the door at the end of the hall. On the door was a large poster with his name and face on it. You found this rather odd, but not as odd as the numerous other posters that covered literally every wall in his office. You cringed as you closed the door behind you and watched Reigen set your suitcases in the corner by the window. Then, he locked eyes with you suddenly.
Your eyes widened, you didn't expect him to capture your gaze so suddenly. Then he nonchalantly pointed at the chair; you sat and watched him hop over his desk and land not-so-gracefully in his swivel chair. "Alright," said Reigen, brimming with enthusiasm. "Let's begin the real diagnosis."