chapter 8

*Cameron's point of view*

I woke up holding Anna. we are on the couch. I grab the remote and turn off the tv. She starts to move a bit and then opens her eyes.

"Good morning beautiful" i whisper.

"Good morning my prince"

she sits up and kisses me. I get up and Head to the kitchen. I get two glasses and pour orange juice. I bring one to anna. We sit on the couch talking about last night. About how we broke in to her house and got her stuff. About how we have known eachother for years. About the kiss. 

'Anna, last night was really crazy." i said dropping on to the couch.

"Hell yeah it was!" anna yelled. "Plus i can't believe i didn't remember you, how could I not?"

Honestly it was so strange. The chance running into her again, just when i thought i had lost her. I am a little ashamed to say that i may have even forgot about her. Then she pops up again and its the only thing i care about. All i want to do is keep her safe. I care so much about her it almost hurts. It was amazing, to fall in klove with her all over again. It was amazing because i fell in love with her once before and now she is back, better than ever. I was interrupted my Anna's phone ringing.

Anna's point of view.

I hear my phone ringing. I know its there, but when i look to see who it is i know I dont want to answer it.

"are you gonna answer that anna? who is it?" cam asked sweetly.

"Its... Mom."

I pick up the phone.

"Hello? this is anna speaking?"

"Cut the shit. I see you came for your stuff."

I put the phone on speaker so Cam can hear too.

"Yeah i did."

"Well you didn't have to smash the window you know."

"Funny, i don't remember doing that."

"Listen, when i adopted you after your mom killed herself, You were a sweet little girl, What happened?"

Cameron looked at me shocked. I could only imagine what he was thinking.

"YOU HAPPENED!" I screamed.

"MY LIFE HAS BEEN HELL BECAUSE OF YOU. ALL YOUR DUDES COMING IN EVERY WEEKEND."

I am crying now. i drop my phone and fall to the floor. Thats when cam steps in.

"Why! Why do you have to do this! anna is a sweet girl! you have no right!" he screams into the phone. He is cryng now and so am i. He hangs the phone up and falls to the floor next to me. 

"Bitch" i say with a sigh. We both start laughing.

"Cameron its alright, she isnt worth my time anymore and you dont have to worry about her."

"Anna banana," he continues talking but i have the widest smile on my face he stops talking.

"What?" he laughs

Cameron's Point Of View 

"What?" i ask with a little laugh.

she has the widest smile on her face.

"You um, you used to call me that." she answers smiling.

oh yeah huh. i did. i realise im smiling too now.

"Im so glad i got you back."

she smiles and before she can reply i cut her off, i cup her face and kiss her. 

and now we are both smiling.

THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING. just a little authors note wow i have not updated in the longest time. so so sorry about that i was really busy but its now summer break so i am gonna have a whole lot more time. please please comment your opinions and dont forgetr to vote! love you all thanks so much.