I sighed and began to walk back to the palace.

~~~

(3RD POV)

Makmoon turned towards the two.

He pointed at Ahro.

"Are you. Are you my sister?"

Ahro silently let the tears fall.

"O-oppa?"

He quickly embraced her.

"I finally found you. Finally."

Sunwoo still stood, amazed at the person who was standing in front of him.

"Makmoon. You. That night. You died. H-how?"

"Jihyun saved me. I barely died."

Sunwoo carried Makmoon. Even after he fell, he got back up and kept going. 

But then he collapsed. His father had found them and thought he couldn't save Makmoon, because the wound was so deep. So he picked up Sunwoo, tears streaking down at his face as he took one last glance at his son before leaving,

At the time, Jihyun coincidentally was in the forest. And saw Makmoon. She got off her horse and immediately ran over to the body. She immediately checked for a pulse. It was faint. But slowly going away. She saw it was due to the sword cuts.

"He must have seen my brother's face. No blade cuts this way, except for the commander."

Jihyun cut off part of her robes and tied it tightly around the wounds to try to stop some of the blood from flowing more.

She then picked him up and took him straight to her secret hideout in Silla. (The fancy looking building). She thought, I have to hurry. Or obviously he'll die. She removed the cloth and cleaned off the blood and dirt, then picked up her needle and began to stitch the wounds.

For the next few days, Jihyun, took care of Makmoon's wounds. However, one day, he woke up.

--

His eyes flickered open.

"Where am I?"

At the moment. Jihyun walked into the room holding a tray.

"Oh. You're awake."

"Who are you?"

"My name is Jihyun."

" Are you- the princess?"

"One of them yes."

He looked terrified.

"Don't worrry, I wouldn't tell my mother you're alive. Or you saw my brothers face."

He bowed his head.

"Thank you, you're highness."

"No need for formalities. Just call me Jihyun."

~~~ 

(1ST POV)

I found myself in front of Master AhnJi's house again.

"Should I tell Master AhnJi?"

"Tell me what child?"

Speak of the devil.

"Ah. Master AhnJi! It is nice to see you again."

"Yes. It is nice to see you. What did you want to tell me?"

You see, Master AhnJi doesn't hate me. I haven't really been here to do anything against him and I often played with Makmoon sometimes when we were younger, and before I was sent off.

"Your son."

He grimly looked down.

"He is alive."

His head snapped up to look at me again.

"Where?!"

I told him the directions and he left thanking me greatly.

^^time skip to the palace^^

I returned and walked into my mother's room so I could talk to her.

I knocked. No one answered. So I entered. (Never do this peeps, just leave the person alone.)

My mother sat on her chair, thinking. Then, she noticed I was standing in the doorway and lunged at me.

"You! You influenced him!"

She began to slap me and cut me in the side with my sword. (She took it and it cut me in the process) 

"Eomoni!" I threw her off me, but she held the sword to my throat.

"Leave. Leave. I don't want you as my child. Go back to where you should've stayed. You should've never came back."

"Eomoni..."

"Go!!!" Her expression softened, but then she was crying.

"Go. I don't want to kill you."

I got up clutching my side. I ran to my room, got some clothing, stitched up my wound and went to the stables. All I had was my sword, mask, clothes, and my horse. 

I rode off into the night. Silently dying inside.

This wasn't my place anymore.

I should've stayed away.

Was this my fate?

-------

Back at  the Hwarang house.

The Hwarangs noticed you didn't show up to train them anymore.

Noticed long after you left. A few weeks ago. You had left. Back to Baekje.

And during those weeks, a lot happened, Jinheung was now the king.... and you.....

(Cue preview of your faces and the freeze frames.)😂😂😂

----

Hope you liked!!!!

I did end up winning a the competition. Though I messed up a lot.......

It's ok, but I have piano testing next week too.

Next chapter will be....

"You were never the real king, and even if you were. I still wouldn't say you are a true king, just a corrupted dictator. That kills for fun."

Then, my aboji spoke.

"Since you were never my real son, you will not be able to be king. Peasant. You shall be exiled from Baekje."

"Jihyun."

I turned around.

"Hansung?"

He pulled me into an tight embrace.

"I finally found you."

Jinheung and the rest of the Hwarangs overheard the townspeople of Baekje talking.

"Did you see our new ruler?"

"Yes, our children say a lot about her. And she teaches them every week too!"

"I heard she is really pretty too."

Jinheung paused to think.

"If Chang isn't the ruler.." his eyes widened."Jihyun..."

March 5, 2017

10:01 PM Los Angeles

Word Count: 1148