Chapter 4

It's been a week and things between Roman and Kianna have been good for the most part expect for this so called black mailer who keep the tension at an all time high between the happily married couple. Roman and Kianna were trying to work things out all week but couldn't seem to stop fighting and nit picking at each other. It was a Monday morning and Kianna just had gotten out of bed to shower and get ready for work. When Roman rolled over to say good morning to his wife but she was about to get out of bed and Roman wanted to make up for the fight they had last night. To keep her from walking into the bathroom he grabbed her and pulled her back into bed with him and climbed on top of her pinned her hands above her head and started to kiss her neck and working his way down her body licking and biting at each of her weak spots. She would moan out with desire and she would also beg him to stop.
"Roman come on I don't have time for this now your gonna make me late"
But Roman didn't stop he just kept going and once he reached Kianna's cookie he went to town on her sucking and licking her causing her to moan and arch her back from the anticipation.
"What if the kids walk in on us come on Roman you know the rule sex only in the play room because it's sound proof"
"I don't care about that right now all I care about is making my wife forgive me for how I treated her last night"
"Ummm" she moaned out as Roman continues to finger fuck her and lick her clit.
Once Roman was done pleasing her and making her scream he then made his way back up and kissed her lips as he was about to enter her he looked her in the eyes and slowly shoved his dick into her and as she looked Roman in his eyes as she moaned out when he penetrated her.
"Oh fuck why do you have to be so big" she moaned out from the slight pain of Roman entering her.
Roman thrusted in and out of her pussy hard and fast because he didn't want to waste any time just in case the twins came knocking at the door.
"Damn baby fuck you're gonna make me cum" Roman moaned.
As he kept thrusting harder and faster he lifted Kianna's legs in the air and went deeper making her dig her nails into the bed sheets.
"Oh fuck Roman shit make me cum big daddy"
Kianna leaned up and kissed Roman on his lips as they quickly switch positions she is now on top of Roman straddling him.
"Fucking shit baby ride daddy's dick" Kianna keeps bouncing up and down on Roman as he smacks her ass hard causing her to lean into him and bite his shoulder hard.
"Oh oh god Ro Ro Roman"
They both thrusted into each other hard and faster causing them to reach their releases.
"Ahhhhh F F Fuck" Roman moans.
"Y Y Yes daddy fuck" Kiki moans.
To save them some time Kiki and Roman both decide to shower together and Kiki also thought it would be best if she worked from home today since Kelsey wouldn't be able to watch the twins today so she had to rearrange somethings in her schedule to commandant the twins. She had a conference calls this morning but she pushed back a few hours to when the twins would be napping. After she was dressed and as she watched Roman get dress and start his day she couldn't help but to stare at her husband in amazement because even though they had been fight all this week she still found him sexy as ever.
"Babe you know I was thinking that we need some excitement in our life" she told him as she hugged his shirtless body from behind.
Roman licked his lips as he looked back at his wife in the mirror he kissed her hands and wanted to know what she was thinking of doing.
"So what were you thinking of doing baby girl"
"Oh I don't know maybe throw a party or something"
"What kind of party did you have in mind" Roman asked.
"A fifty shades party"
Roman laughed at his wife, "really a fifty shades party."
"Yeah why what wrong with that" Kiki asked.
"Nothing, look if you want to throw this party that's fine with me do whatever you want to do"
"Then what's so funny" she asked as she grabbed his ass once he turned to face her.
"I just think it's so funny how you have this obsession with Christian Grey"
"Well if I'm obsessed with Christian Grey it's because of you" she said as she stuck her tongue out at her husband.
Roman laughed and smiled at her and said, "wow you look so much like Nelle when you do that and how are you obsessed with Christian Grey because of me."
"Because he reminds me of you"
After they were all said and done and woke the kids up Roman dropped JoJo off at school and headed into the office as Kianna cleaned up the kitchen and put cartoons on for the twins to watch so she could get some work done.
After Kianna spent most of her morning with the twins and trying to get her lay outs done for her website it was now time to make lunch and pay a visit to Brian. Kianna knows she told Roman that Kelsey couldn't watch the twins today but she had planned this from the beginning to stay home and have Kelsey watch the kids. As she was done making lunch for the twins she packed a lunch to take to Roman and maybe try to reconnect with him in some way.
"Okay kids mommy has to go now you be good for Kelsey and I promise we will make cookies when I get back home" she kissed her kids good bye.
"Okay momma we will be good we promise" they both said.
Kiki made her way to Brian's office and as she walked in she was greeted by his assistant who made her wait to see Brian because he was on the phone with one of his clients more than likely Roman telling him that Kianna was here and needed to know what to say to her.
"Kianna so great to see you" Brian said as he welcome her in his office.
"Cut the crap Brian I know your helping Roman with something and I'm here to find out what it is"
"Now Kiki you know I can't do that I have this thing called client confidentiality"
"Yeah yeah I know you can't tell me anything because it's an on going investigation"
"Right I can't and I'm sorry you should ask Roman what he knows"
"I wouldn't be here if he was telling me what I want to know but he's not so now I'm here behind his back trying to save my marriage"
"Again I'm sorry I just can't help you you really need to talk with Roman and for what it's worth if it wasn't something worth telling you I'm sure he would have told you by now"
"Well I guess your right it was a long shot coming here sorry for wasting your time"
"Understand Kiki and I'm sorry I couldn't be more help just know that Roman and I are getting to the bottom of this and hopefully Roman will tell you what you need to know"
"Thanks Brian" she said as she left.
As Kianna left Brian's she was heading to Roman's office to take him his lunch she had made him and as she was doing that Brian was on the phone with Roman about Kianna just being at his office trying to get answers.
"Boss Kianna was just here"
"And what did you tell her"
"Nothing"
"Brian don't lie to me what did you say to my wife"
"I swear I told her nothing just like you ask me to"
"Is that it"
"Yes and I also said she needed to ask you to tell her what is going on"
"Yeah not going to happen until we catch this person"
"About that I have plan on how we can get this person to confess about that night"
"Alright you text me the details when your ready to do this so call plan of your"
Their call ended when Kianna walked into Roman's office unannounced and shut his door behind her Roman was a very surprise to see her but happy that she came because he wanted to talk to her about meeting with Brian.
"Hey big daddy do you have time for me I brought you lunch" she greeted her husband with a kiss.
"Of course I do baby I always have time for you my gorgeous sexy wife" he said as he kissed her back and hugged her.
They sat down and had lunch together as they talked amongst themselves with each other about the kids and the party Kianna wanted to throw this weekend the fifty shades themed party.
"So this party what are we going to do with the kids because you know if we have a party that involves sex the kids can't be there because people will be wanting to have sex" Roman informed his wife.
"I know that and I don't know what I'm gonna do but I'll think of something"
"Are you going to have some of your sex toy and things from allure ave at this party" he ask as he smiled at her.
"Well yes of course you freak there will be sex supplies" she said as she laughed at him.
Roman just stared at Kianna for a while trying to figure out what she is thinking and why she would go behind Roman's back and meet with Brian about this black mailer.
"Look, baby I don't want to fight with you anymore but I have to ask why did you meet with Brian today"
Kianna sighed and said, "because you weren't telling me what is going on so I took it a upon myself to find out but don't worry your boy didn't tell me shit just like you probably ask him to" Kiki said sarcastically.
"You have to let this go Kianna just trust me when I say I will tell you about everything once I find out the truth myself"
"Well I guess I have no choice but to trust that you will tell me everything as you find it out I just hope your not lying to me now when you say it's nothing for me to worry about."
Roman sighed and walked over to stand in front of his wife and kissed her and said, "it is nothing for you to worry about and trust me when I say that."
"It's kind of hard to trust anything you say at the moment especially when I know you're lying to me" she got up and headed for the door.
When Roman noticed that his wife was about to leave he stopped her because he didn't want her to leave upset and mad at him. He grabbed her by her waist and pulled her into him and started to caress her body with his manly hands and kissed her neck.
"Roman I gotta get back to the kids I have a conference call in about an hour"
"No" he told her as he lifted her dress up and pulled down her panties.
Roman lifted her up and wrapped her legs around his waist and walked her over to the desk and pushed everything off and laid her down on it.
"Ummm Roman stop" she moaned.
"You know you don't want me to stop baby girl" he said as he licked her clit and made her arch her back.
"Ummm oh god" she moaned.
After Roman licked her pussy and made her cum he then unzipped her dress and his pants and pulled out his dick and caressed Kianna's clit and wet pussy with it causing her to buck her hips up and down begging Roman to give it to her.
"Daddy please stop teasing me and fuck me already"
"Yes ma'am you don't have to tell me twice.
Roman pulled Kianna closer to him and looked her in the eyes as he entered her rough and hard she looked at him back as she bit her lips.
"Ahhh fuck baby damn your so tight"
"Y y yes daddy give that dick fuck me harder"
He thrusted harder and faster lifting her legs onto his shoulders going deeper into her making her scream with every thrust.
"Oh oh my god fuck"
"You like that baby you like it when daddy goes deeper in you"
"Oh fuck yes big daddy"
They switched positions Roman flipped Kianna over on his desk and spanked her with every thrust from behind making Kianna thrust her ass into Roman's dick.
"Yeah baby fuck back that pretty big ass up for daddy"
"Oh god Ro Ro Roman sh shit I'm gonna cum"
They both came in unison as they panted and tried to catch their breathe they both got redressed and kissed each other goodbye.
"I hope I didn't make you late for you conference call" Roman said as he kissed her and smacked her ass.
"No I still have some time before I have to get back home and take it, thanks for seeing me big daddy" she said as she stuck her hand down Roman's pants and kissed him goodbye.
"Your welcome baby and thanks for lunch and desert" he smiled as she walked out of his office.
Once Kianna arrived home just in time for her conference call with her design team and her two store managers to go over new marketing and sales to see what else they can do to bring in more clients to the stores and online. As she was on the phone Roman kept texting her all day since she left his office saying that he wanted to take her out to dinner sometime this week.
"Have dinner with me on Friday night Kelsey said she would watch the kids and take JoJo to her game"
"I would love to Mr. Reigns"
"See you at home for dinner I might be late but I'll let you know"
"Okay love you Papi mucho mi amor"
"God I love it when you talk Spanish to me"
She went back to her call after Roman finally stop bugging her over texting the twins were still napping when she went back to her call.
"Okay guys so I need some ideas that we can bring to our stores to bring in more clients"
"Well we just need to newer designs and maybe more stuff from the allure ave collection that seems to be selling more online and in the store may be some fresher ideas there"
"I'll see what I can come up with I have just been in a rut lately and I'm not really in the sex mood anymore" Kiki honestly said.
"Have you given any more thought to doing a shoe line"
"Yeah I'm working on ideas for that"
"How about we bring in some of Roman's men line maybe do like an outlet store with both stores in one"
"I don't know I'll have to talk with Roman about that because Anoa'i is his baby so I'll mention it to him and get back with you guys"
"But what I really want to discuss is the budgeting and why we are not making as much as compared to last year"
"To be honest Kiki people just aren't interested in your fashion designs anymore and really just rather hear about your personal life with Roman"
"I know it suck that's why we as a whole need to all brain storm some ideas and come up with some fresher ideas to get us out of this rut we seem to find ourselves in"
"Are you open to anything"
"At this point yes come up with ideas and a plan run them by me and I will give the okay or the no depending on what it is"
Kiki's call ended and a few hours later she wake up the twins and picked JoJo up from practice and headed back home. She picked up the mail from the mail box and headed inside to start dinner and bake cookies with the kids. Kianna was just about done when there was a knock at the door she went to answer it but there was no one there she thought it was odd but shut the door and went back to the kitchen.
"Momma Mikey is eating all the cookie dough" Nelle said.
"Mikey come on now your making a mess stop it before you get into trouble with your daddy when he gets home"
"Aww man okay I'll go wash up for dinner" Mikey said.
"Nelle you want to help your sister set the table for dinner"
"Yeah momma can I can I pleaseeee" the little girl ask.
"Yeah go ahead but be careful and don't break anything"
There was another knock at the door as Kianna was trying to make plates for the kids to eat she was getting frustrated because she thought that some kids in the neighborhood where playing games and knocking on their door and running off but this time when she answered it. There was a flower delivery and a package waiting at the door she picked them both up and went back into the kitchen.
The package was addressed to Roman and this time it had a return address on it but no name Kianna tried not to let it get to her but she so desperately wanted to know what was inside of it. So instead she just read the card that came with the flower that were from Roman and it read.
"I love you my beautiful wife and I promise we will get through this love big daddy"
Kianna put the flowers in her office and set Roman's package on the counter for him to open when he gets home.
Roman arrived home late so he really wasn't in the best mood Kianna and the kids were all getting ready for bed when he walked in the house. The kids came running over to greet him when he entered the kitchen he kneeled down and hugged the twins and kissed them then he hugged JoJo and ask her how her day was.
"How was school JoJo"
"Good I got an A on my test"
"That's really good" Roman said.
"Daddy we got to make cookies today" Mikey said.
"Oh yeah did you save me some Mikey" Roman ask his son because between the two of them they both loved Kianna's cookies.
"Oh yeah daddy I save you penalty because I had momma make extra this time"
"That's my boy" Roman said.
"Daddy what about me" Nelle ask her dad.
"Daddy is sorry baby girl he missed you so much especially when momma came to see him"
"Why is that daddy"
"Because you and your momma look so much alike that when momma makes this face it reminds him of you"
"Kids it's time for bed hurry up" Kiki yelled.
"Okay momma we are coming" they said.
"Night daddy" they said as they kissed him goodnight.
"Night guys daddy loves you and he will be there soon to tuck you in"
After Kianna put he kids to bed she headed down stairs to put Roman food up because she had thought he would be home by now. So when she walked into the kitchen she was surprise to see him sitting at the table eating his dinner she was a little annoyed at the fact that he didn't text her and tell her that he would be late to the point where he would miss having dinner with them.
"When did you get home" she snapped at him.
"Shit she's pissed" he told himself.
"I just walked in the door about 5 minutes ago and I'm not really in the mood for your attitude Kianna so just don't" Roman snapped back.
"Uh huh this came for you today" she said as the slammed his package down on the table in front of him.
"Oh thanks for the flowers" she told him as she walked off to her bedroom.
"Your fucking welcome"Roman shouted at her.
While Kianna was showering Roman cleaned up the kitchen and went outside to open his package and have a beer to blow off some steam, because the last thing he wanted was to go to bed angry and mad and he definitely didn't want to take it out on his wife who has done nothing but love him. When Roman opened the package it was another letter with pictures of that night he was in the bar the letter read.
"Only time will tell if she will find out about us and once she does she will no longer be in the way and we can finally have the life we always talked about that night we made love"
Roman was so livid that he throw his beer at the fence and it broke he called Brian and told him about the package and told Roman to send him what he has and they both called it a night Brian also told Roman to be ready in the next couple of weeks to take down this so called black mailer.
Roman made his way up stairs and into his bed room Kianna was already in bed asleep when he entered the room he got undressed and took a shower moments later he put on some boxer briefs and got into bed with his wife.
"Goodnight baby" he told her as he rolled over facing her but she was asleep on her side with her back facing Roman.
He didn't get a reply from her so he pulled her into him and wrapped his arms around her and whispered in her ear.
"I said goodnight baby"
"Hmmm what do you want Roman" she snapped at him.
"To make love to my wife" he told her.
"I'm not in the mood tonight, goodnight"
"I love you" he told her.
"I love you too" she said hoping he would let her go back to sleep.
"Why are you mad at me now Kianna"
"Who said I'm mad"
"I know you're mad at me so just tell me why now"
"You gonna tell me what was in that package you got"
"No"
"Then I guess I'm mad now goodnight Roman"
"Kiki come on you can't always get mad when I don't tell you something"
"I can and I will since you want to keep secrets from me I have every right to be mad at you"
"I don't want to keep telling you this I can't tell you what's going on because I don't know what is going on"
"Fine Roman keeping lying to me but just know in the long run it won't help you to lie to me, you know what Roman I can't do this anymore lets just get divorced and be done with all of this"
Roman's heart just about sank when he heard those words come out of his wife's mouth. He didn't know what to say and he knew in that moment if he didn't put an end to this black mailer he would definitely lose he wife over it and he didn't want that to happen.
"Goodnight I love you just remember that I will always love you" he told her as he held her and went to sleep.