Chapter 1. Waky Pants' first confusing word!

It was the day after Waky Pants' first birthday, and she was on a terrorist attack to everyone in the high dimension. She ran away from Bliss who was trying to catch her, but she kept running as she was giggling like she was watching stupid cat movies on the Internet.

"Got cha'!" Bliss said as she grabbed the little princess.

"Wee!" Waky Pants giggled as she was lifted.

Nicolas walked by. "Bliss, I thought you were watching Waky Pants! What's this I heard about her running a muck?" Nicolas asked.

"Sorry sir, she ran off and I tried to stop her but she was to fast!" Bliss replied.

"How can she be so fast? She's just a little girl!" Nicolas asid angrily.

"Ra ra ra!" Waky Pants said evilly.

Nicolas and Bliss looked at Waky Pants.

"Hmm... I wonder if she took on the Mock Demon class like her daddy." Bliss said.

"Maybe, but signs of that usually don't start showing at sush a young age." Nicolas said.

"Who knows, maybe she's a grim reaper. Rick was like this when he was her age." Bliss said.

"I guess you're right, she is a little terror like that." Nicolas said.

○Three months later○

"Dada!" Waky pants said running into the throne room.

Rick followed her. "Dad, I'm bored." Rick said as he picked Waky Pants up.

"Go play with your sister, than." Nicolas replied.

"But dad, all she wants to do is run around and bite people's ankles!" Rick said.

"What?" Nicolas asked.

"She wants to bite everyone's ankles." Rick repeated.

"No, no, honey! You can't bite people or I'll take your teeth." Nicolas said to Waky Pants.

Waky Pants covered her mouth.

"There, problem solved." Nicolas said.

○Three months later○

"Hey dad, check this out!" Rick said walking into the throne room holding Waky Pants.

"What is it?" Nicolas asked.

"Okay, Waky Pants. Tell daddy the new word you learned!" Rick said.

"Omniscient!" Waky Pants screamed.

"See?" Rick said as Waky Pants continued to yell.

"Make it stop!" The gaurds shouted.

"C'mon, Waky Pants. Let's go teach you more words from the dictionary!" Rick said.

"Yay!" Waky Pants cheered.

"My kids are so smart." Nicolas said with a smile.

○Three months later○

"Happy birthday, Rick!" Nicolas said.

"Dad, what are you wearing?" Rick asked.

"Oh, it's just my "Sassy Maid" costume. Do you like it?" Nicolas asked.

"Why do you alwasy do this on my birthday?" Rick asked.

"Because I love you!" Nicolas replied giving Rick a hug.

"Gah!!!" Rick screamed as he tried to get away.

○Three months later○

"Happy birfday to mes, happy birfday to mes! Happy birfday dear me! Happy birfday to mes!" Waky Pants sang as she splat her face into her cake.

"Hey, I wanted some!" Rick said.

Waky Pants hissed and threw her fork at Rick.

○○○○○

Thanks for reading!

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

Waky Pants loves cake!