"I'm not, she left me."

"Just because she left you doesn't mean the love left. Dylan, it does not matter. You don't have to explain anything, it's not like I'm your actual wife." Dylan sighed and stood up.

"Still you deserve an explanation."

"Thank you for taking the time off your busy explanation to give me pretty much nothing." I said and I got up the bench and began walking away. I threw the coffee away and began walking. I couldn't help but smile at the chilly breeze hitting my face.

As I was walking down the stairs my arm was pulled and next thing I know Dylan's lips where centimeters away from mine.

"I'm trying to give you as much as I can of myself, that's not nothing." I suddenly get weak to my knees if he had not being holding me tightly I would've fallen to the ground. I don't know if it was his touch, or the closeness of our lips. Or what he said.

"It's close to nothing." I managed to say. Dylan suddenly placed his lips on the crook of my neck.

"Stop, n--ot he--re." I hoarsely said.

"Why not?" His hot breath against my neck.

"Children, and this is a public space." Finally my brain cells were coming together. I gently pulled myself away so now we had sufficient space so his lips weren't centimeters away.

"Fine let's take this to our room." He said.

I laughed and shook my head,"You wish."

"You're right I do wish, you have no idea."

"Have one of your whores to fulfill your wishes." I retorted, and he laughed. It was a full on laugh he threw his head back in laughter. That was the first real laugh I've heard from him it was perfect. Like music to my ears.

"Dylan, what is going on? What do you want from me?" I asked in all sincerity.

"I don't know I'm confused. Even when I'm trying to push you away I can't it's too hard. There's this thing that keeps pulling me towards you."

"I can't give you what you want if you're not even sure what it is you want." I said.

"I just don't want to take a step forward with you to then regret it." Ouch.

"Oh don't worry about it. With that said it's crystal clear you're not willing to take any shape or form of a risk for me, or for us." I said getting away from his grip. As soon as I was free from his touch he clung onto my arm.

"Don't be like this. I have a right to doubt this. We weren't put together in the best circumstances. I have a right to put a barrier up and be suspicious."

"Stop thinking about your damn self. You think I don't have any reservations about this? Yet here I am for some reason trying to show you that I'm in this if you are, but you're clearly not. Bet you if it was Hayley your ass would have zero reservations!"

"And it all comes back to her! All the fucking time!"

"You know what just forget this. I think the best thing to do at this point is to separate. I will talk to your father and figure out how to work through that damn contract. There's too much hate and suspicions coming from you and I've reached my limit. I just want peace and happiness."

"With Alec Sloan right?" Dylan spat.

"Well apparently he seems to care about me more than you have shown. He's attentive and caring, and for some reason he seems to like me. So, yes. If he's my happiness why not?" I said.

"Because I won't let you. Over my dead body." He sneered.

"If the contract is to get dissolved I'll give you back all the money I have taken."

"I don't care about the money." He said.

"You clearly don't care about anything except yourself." I said.

"That's not true." I know it's not true. I'll never forget the way he's overprotective of his nephew. Just thinking about that it made my heart melt.

"I'm sorry did I offend you? Rats, now you know how I felt every time you've offended me. Doesn't feel as nice does it?" I said.

"I've apologized about it."

"Half assed apologies? Yeah that's like not apologizing." I said.

"I don't know what you want from me!" He exasperated and he ran his hand through his hair.

"I want nothing from you. Because every time I think there may be something, when I think there's a little sparkle of hope between us for us to make us work it disappears. Whether it's your psychotic ex or your attitude there's always something. I'm tired of that false hope. I just want and need space from all this."

"We sleep in the same room for god sakes you can't ask for space when we're inches away."

"You're right, I'm leaving you."

"You can't just leave me you're my wife goddamit."

"I'll be leaving for a few weeks, I can't deal with anymore you. I'll be living with Nonna. Don't follow me, don't bother me. Don't acknowledge my existence. If I am to go to a public event with you, I will because I am your wife to society but after that's done I will head back with Nonna. Don't expect anything more from me because you've literally taken everything." I said and then walked away.