The Malifecent High

Intro~~~~

~The Malifecent High.~

**

The enrollment is now ongoing~

Mission:

            Our mission is to enchanted not-so-typical students to study indeed without no low grades,without repeating and without bribing. This school is for those who cannot graduate clear cause of bullying,cutting or either murdering.This school is for those students whose life’s is almost on the trash can.We only accept no-good students at this school.We have been decided to make it up because we want to change their lives,which is apparently cannot be done by other schools,We will be their family indeed their family already gave them up,Our mission is just to change them and after that mission,We will send their back on their parents and never let come back again.

Vision:

            This school is consisted of Bully’s,Warfreaks,Gangsters,Cutters or even murderers,Our school privilege is to understand them,accept them and treat them as our own,After things worked out,We will send them back on what have they used to,Considering that they are no more bad people but a conceited one.We will never send them back again,Means once they completed the year they enrolled.They are not allowed to get back again and try another.That only proves if theres a change in your child’s behavior.All things are allowed to be done by the Campus but don’t worry our dear parents,Your child is on their own risk and they are not so called-Babies anymore,They need to be independent and learn to live on the sunny side hell they called –world-.

                                             We were inviting your child at this school our dear parent.

Please trust us with sincerity and faithfulness,We will make it up to you.

Enrollment is just upon on the exact date : January 1,20** .We will not accept any late enrollees and you cant enroll until the January 1st had come,You atleast need to enroll before new year had come,and if ever we will not accept the Enrollee.

                                                                                                          -The Malifecent High.

                                                                                        Formally signed by the Co-Principal.

In case you make your mind up and have decided to enroll your child on our school

This is the following requirement which should be   followed always,Any wrong moves has their own punishments,But they are on the risk.

For Daughters’

 -You should wear the proper uniform,White longsleeves,black cardigan,red high heels and black checkered skirt with black socks,Once you destroy the uniform or not wore it all,Punishments will be held.

-Your  family should be a Billionare.

-Disrespectful,Bad,warfreaks and bullys are the one only allowed,No nerds or good students allowed.

-Wear  your student i.d card always because you need it to enter any door.

-You should have your own allowance

-Your  face is should be nice and not a face like a freaking monster,We don’t accept ugly people here,They might get bullied.

-Height needed is 5’0 and above ,Lower than that is not allowed

-You should have dresses like a fashion star

-You can do whatever you want.Anytime,Anywhere

For sons’s

-Since boys doesn’t have any uniforms,Wear decent wherever you want,Cheap clothes is not allowed to wear.

-Your family should be a billionaire

-Only bad boys are allowed like gangsters,bashers and etc.

- Wear  your student i.d card always because you need it to enter any door.

-Should have your own allowance.

-Stupid faces are not allowed.

-Height  needed is 5’5 and above ,Lower than that will not be accepted.

-Your should have your luxury car or motorbike

-You can do whatever you want,Anytime and anywhere

But one things should be remembered the most:WEAK STUDENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO ENTER.

Family or friends is strictly prohibited to enter.

And one thing is just STRICTLY PROHIBITED.

No crybaby allowed,You cannot cry inside the campus.Onced caught doing it.You will be expelled and never let come back again.

~~