"Ross, it's been a few days since I last shave-" Ross yanks down my shorts and underwear down to my knees. Well shit, he's horny.

"Don't care." He mumbles, kissing my inner thighs. Before he could get much further, we heard the front door shut. "Fuck." Ross says, falling on top of me. His head crashed right onto my stomach.

"They're gonna come in here, aren't they." I whisper.

"Yup." Ross replies. Once the footsteps got closer, I began to panic. "Get under the covers!" Ross whisper yells. I pull my underwear up my legs and hurry to get under the covers. I pull the sheets up to my chest and turn myself on my stomach to make it seem like I was asleep. Then the door opened.

"She asleep?" Rocky asks.

"Yeah." Ross replies. "What's up?" He asks.

"Just checking in on you. We're going to the actual studio tomorrow again to talk with Andre and some of the label heads about the three possible singles. Be ready by nine-thirty."

"Okay." I hear footsteps. "Wait, Rock!" Ross somewhat shouts. "Could you shut the door please?"

"Oh, oops. Yeah I will. Night Ross, love you."

"Night, love you." I hear the door shut and that's when I take a deep breath. "They always interrupt us." He mutters, getting underneath the covers. I look at his face, not bothering to move.

"I'm actually tired." I whisper, looking at him. He nods his head in agreement. "And they ruined the moment." I admit. Ross nods again. "Could you hand me my shirt?" I ask, sitting up with the covers to my chest. Ross look at the floor beside him and then at me.

"Can you sleep without a shirt?" He asks, looking back at the floor. "I threw it too far and I don't want to get up." He whispers, giving me a sad look. Sighing, I lay back down and look up at the ceiling. "Do you still have your contacts in?" He asks.

"Uh huh." I reply.

"Well go take them out." He says.

"I don't want to get up." I tell him.

"You'll regret it in the morning." He tells me, snuggling up under the covers. Groaning, I get myself up out of bed and over my t-shirt, then to the bathroom to take out my contacts. Once I had my shirt back on and my glasses on, I make my way back to Ross' bed. "Better?" He asks.

"No." I whisper, crawling into his side. Ross takes a deep breath and starts to play with my hair as I comfy myself up on his chest. "I'm awake now." I add, kissing his chest a few times.

"That sucks." He replies. Frowning, I pinch his nipple. "What the fuck, Laura." He whines, slapping my hand. "Why?" He mutters, now rubbing it. I laugh a little. "Shut up." He mumbles, reaching to turn off his lamp. I groan as he pretty much pushes me off him to do so.

"I'm not sorry." He tells me. I frown at him. "But I will forgive you if you take your shirt off again." I give him a blank stare. "Please?" He asks. He tugs on my shirt and pouts his bottom lip.

"What will you do for me?" I ask. Ross raises his eyebrows and grabs my hand. "What are you doing?" I ask, watching as he lifts up the covers. My eyes widen when he places my hand on his manhood. Well shit. "Okay, this is helping you, not me." I say. Ross let's go of my hand, but I didn't...

"You're not moving your hand, are you?" He questions with a smirk. "So you like it. Therefore, this is doing something for you." I roll my eyes and press really hard against him. "Ow!" He yelps, pushing my hand away. He turns his lamp on and gives me a horrified look. "Why do you keep hurting me today?" He asks. "I can hurt you too, you know." He says.