Chapter Two

*Second chapter! Please Vote for this story!!*

{Blaze's P.O.V}

"Doctor who?"

I asked a bit confused. "Just The Doctor" he said simply, smiling. "But why are you here?" I was still so confused and I bit scared. "Well my Tardis brought me here" he put his hand on the blue box and smiled. "I don't know if you're aware but that's a box" I said with annoyance in my voice. "No it's a Time machine disguised as a box" he smiled. "You're nuts" I started walking away and the he grabbed on to my arm. "Look" he opened the doors to the box and I saw something truly amazing. I ran inside. "But it's bigger on the inside!" My jaw dropped, "I love it when they say that" He smirked. I ran around the strange box, amazed and went back inside the box. "Do you believe me now?" He asked and I nodded with no words.

"Let me just tell you the summary of me and why I'm here. Well. Im an alien from the planet Gallifery and yes I do look like a human, thats what my race looked like" he chuckled lightly. "The box we are in is my space ship which is called the T.A.R.D.I.S which actually stands for, Time And Relative Dimension In Space." I processed the information and nodded telling him to go on. "Well my Tardis brought me here for a reason and the thing is..." I looked, "You're the Tardis" I looked at him. "You expect me to believe that?" he looked me straight in the eye, "do you ever have strange dreams?" he asked, "Yea... Why?" I said confused. "You are dreaming of what the Tardis will do or what will happen to the tardis and when I'm not controlling this ship, you are. That's why I'm here" That's when all of the pictures flashed in my head. Pictures of the doctor and the Tardis. I instantly trusted him, "Finally someone I can trust" and I hugged him, to happy to care about anything else. It all made sense. I've been having these strange dreams since I was little. I wanted to run off with this man. Away from this boring life and into the universe traveling trough space and time.