Chapter 14: Conception

Three Weeks earlier:

I awoke on top of clouds. The bed covers were plush and soft; along with the pillows that were also fluffed and the warm body next to me was rock solid yet some how was able to feel warm and cuddly. I released a sigh of content.

I just woke up to my mate naked next to me, I thought as I held him closer. He felt so good. This would make week two with us in here. I was not allowed to leave this room while everyday for the past two weeks, he would leave to do business. However, he always made sure that I ate. Always made sure that I was properly dealt with. I felt like a burden. But no matter how bad I felt for staying, I just wanted to hold my mate. Just like this. Just not right now; I am in desperate need to release all this broken down amino acid ( AKA urine).

It was fairly easy to slip out of his hold. Looking down at what I was wearing after I stood up, I saw a white t-shirt with black Calvin Kline boxers. I had on no bra and after checking, I had on no underwear on as well. Oh please tell me that a maid changed me because if he did, oh lord I can't even finish that thought. It did however cause my face to blaze a bright red. Oh please I pray to everything holy, let the maid had changed me. I look around the room and see three doors. I already now which door leads where so I head straight to the bathroom.

After relieving myself, I brushed my teeth and washed up quickly. I forgot to grab a spare change of clothes. Oh shit. Taking a deep breath, I walked out of the bathroom wrapped tightly in a small towel. If I had to bend, you would have a perfect view of my ass and of my kitty kat. The first thing that grabbed my attention was the half naked human siting at the edge of the bed. Why was he up? I questioned. I don't continue to walk. I just stand there looking at him with wide eyes and with one foot in front of the other.

Releasing a breath I didn't know I was holding. I tighten my hold on the towel. Taking another step into the room and out the bathroom, his eyes followed my every step. His stare was setting my skin on fire. I couldn't take it anymore. I quickened my pace to reach the closet faster. As I reach the closet doors, I felt his presence behind, halting my actions. I didn't even hear him get off the god damn bed.

He walked closer to me and just stood behind me. He was just so damn close. He took one more step to make him invade my personal space. He reached out and moved my hair over my right shoulder. He stuck his nose into my hair free shoulder and took a deep breath. Inhaling my scent.

By doing this, he made my lungs stop functioning. My breath hitched and my body coiled in tension. Then he did something that could possibly lead to my death. He kissed my neck. And he didn't just kiss it. No. He pressed his lips firmly against my skin and continued to pepper my neck in kisses. The felt so god damn good.

So good that I involuntarily released a soft moan. This caused my throat to vibrate and he groaned the sexiest groan I have ever heard. His hands grabbed my towel and slowly began to unravel it. When he finally pulled the fabric a way from my heated body, the cool air in the room nipped at my skin. He ran the tips of his fingers along the curves of my body.

He started from my thigh and went up the sides of my body. He ended when he finally got to my breast and cupped them My breasts where a good size for my body. I was a 34D, I had a curvy waist and a decent sized ass. I wouldn't say that I was drop dead gorgeous but I wasn't ugly either.

He took my little red buds between the pads of his fingers and begins to roll them. Releasing a strangled moan, I arched my back into his body. All while he continued his attack on my neck with his hot fire like kisses. He began searching for my soft spot. When he found it, I let out a loud moan that sounded even more strangled than the one that was just released.

He began sucking at the base of my neck, where my shoulder and neck meet. It felt so fucking good. Slowly one of his hands trailed down my body to go to my core. Once he got there, he rubbed my fold, not pushing further which to be honest was infuriating me. I wanted him and I wanted him now.

He abruptly pulled away from me. Making my stumble a little. But just as fast as he left, was just as fast as I found myself spread out on the bed. I started panting as if I just ran a few miles. Lord please make him stop. I began backing up going towards the head board. But I guess he had other plans. He grabs both ankles and drags me back to the center of the bed and quickly climbed on top of me. I felt his erect manhood rest on my stomach. There was no bloody way that... that... thing was going to fit inside me.

He kissed my neck and started trailing them down to the swells of my breast. He plastered his lips firmly against my swollen nipple and began sucking. Drawing a moan from between my lips. This one was more breathy, as if I couldn't catch my breath. It felt so fucking good.

Then one of his hands found my pulsing heat and began rubbing against it. Slowly sliding his index finger in between my folds. Slightly nicking my clit. I arched my back up. Pushing my breasts more into him. Giving him more access to my mounds. He slowly began to push more into my heat and soon enough he found himself at my entrance. He pushed a finger into me. It felt like I fell off a cliff and was flying. He began to pump. Going in and out of me. Then he curled his finger, making it press against my g-spot. It felt like the wind was knocked out of me.

While doing this, he continued paying vigorous attention to my breast. More specifically my nipples. Occasionally he would squeeze my breast in a painful but some how pleasurable way. H pulled away from me and removed his underpants at lightning speed and soon found himself situated at my entrance. Ready to break me half ; surely.

Without looking at me, he pushed his large manhood into my dripping cunt and he went all the way in. Filling my to the hilt. He didn't move, to help me accomodate to his size. God damn that was painful. But soon enough, it began to feel good. Like really good.

And then soon enough, we were both lost in the world of passion. Where our bodies molded together and sweat was spread across our bodies. Where sounds of pleasure was screamed and where tongues tangled together.

And when we reached our peeks, we both crashed together. Where he filled my womb with his sweet nectar. Soon enough the process was repeated. Further into to the night and consumed the day.

💔😒💔😒💔😒💔😒💔😒💔😒💔😒💔😒💔😒💔😒💔😒💔😒💔😒💔😒

Except an update in two weeks time