The king rose and everyone in the room looked at Snow in shock. (Even the soldiers)

"...No!.. For the country, you need to marry someone of high status!" She said and held Snow's hand.

"I will only marry people who I actually want to stay with forever. I'm sorry mother.. I'm sure people of our country would understand, I bet they are as nice as (y/n) here!" He said, eyes shining.

The queen seemed as if she was going to slap Snow to snap out of it but Snow pulled me outside.

"Snow! Get back here! Nothing good will come out of her! I swear it!" She shouted.

We left the ballroom and I felt very guilty. All of this happened because I was the cause of it.

"Sorry about my mother.." He said while still walking, hand in hands with me.

"It.. It is reasonable that she would have done that, young master." I said trying to make him not feel too bad.

He stopped and I looked at him. He turned to face me. "Don't call me that... We agreed on Snow." He said giving me a small smile at the end.

"I think it's best if we start having a maid-master relationship again.. The queen doesn't-" I got cut off by Snow.

"Don't mind her. She never agrees on anything that I do.. But I've had enough.. I am old enough to choose who, where, with, when and what I'll be. I certainly don't want to lose you. Ever." He said and stared into my eyes.

I felt my heart skipped a beat and unknowingly smiled, making Snow give a huge smile back. He puts a hand on my waist and brushes my hair with the other. Even though I would like to look away, I could not; His black colored eyes were so pretty and addicting.

He stops brushing my hair and pulled me closer, hugging me passionately. I didn't want to admit it but I wished that the Queen would stop interfering in our relationship and Lady Orphell could just find another man to marry with.

I'm quite selfish. . . I want him all to myself.

I placed my chin on his shoulder and hugged him back.. but as I opened my eyes I immediately pushed Snow away leaving him shocked and confused. He noticed that I wasn't looking at him but elsewhere.. Making him look back at the Lady Orphell who was standing there with fume coming out of her nose.

Why?! I thought she went home already. . !

I stepped back but Snow grabbed my arm.

"I'll.. Take care of this." He stated and released me.

I ran away and bumped into Eric, causing me to fall.

"Ah! Ms.(y/n)! Are you alright?" He asked and crouched down beside me.

"U-um... Yes I'm fine! Please go back to your work.. I know you're busy." I smiled at him.

"Actually I'm going home now, we all got to go home by the king's order. It's late.. I should walk you home. There has been reports of missing women around your neighborhood." He said and pulled me up. "Are you really okay? I can help you with your wound over there." He pointed at my scratched knee.

"No need for that~ I can fix it up when I get home."

"You might get a disease if you leave it like that! Come, I'll clean it." He said and walked away so that I can't deny his offer.

As he cleaned it, I hissed at the sting I felt. It felt horrible.. Then I remembered of when Snow's finger was bleeding. It must've really hurt. My cheeks flushed every time I think about him now.

"There, I'm done." Eric plastered a band aid on my wound and stood up. "Let's go now. I'll walk you home.."

I sighed and smiled at him, knowing that he won't take no for an answer.
On the way out of the castle, something caught my eye.. I immediately stopped on my tracks and felt like my heart was being stabbed by hundreds of flaming arrows. I saw Snow and Lady Orphell kissing.

A/N:

Hey everyone!!! Um what do you think of the story so far? Please be honest and comment your thoughts and questions~
See you next time!

Please like, comment and share 🐼