Chapter 1- The Past

I ran as fast as I could down the street trying to get away from that thing that is chasing me.

God Alyssa, I thought, why do you choose to go everywhere unarmed? its practically suicide. Do you want to die?

No I don't want to die, I screamed at myself, I just want to be normal again. I turned the corner and ran straight into a man. I looked up and immediately knew who it was. He and his brother are pretty famous in the hunting world. I looked into those green eyes and found them looking down at me concerned. Dean Winchester, Concerned? Yeah right, no one has been concerned for me for 13 years. I doubt out of all people Dean would be concerned. I guess he was though and that surprised me.

23 years earlier.

My mother was standing in the kitchen but it wasn't really her. The part that was her (mentally at least) was fighting so hard to free herself from the cage she was locked in. The demon just laughed at her struggles and said,

"Why are you trying so hard, darling? You are never going to get free. I am too powerful for you to free yourself. Stop fighting and give yourself over to me. Trust me it won't be too painful for you". But no my mom kept fighting just like her tattoo says 'Just Keep Fighting'. She was a fighter thats always how I remembered my mother. My mother died to keep our family safe thats a debt I would never be able to repay.

20 years later.

"Jonathon hurry up we have to go meet dad" I yelled to my twin brother. I am older by 2 minutes so I boss him around a ton, I take pride in the fact that I can do that.

"Alright I am ready" Jonathon comes running down the stairs and we dash outside to my black mustang and drive to where our dad is. We meet up with him on the side of an abandoned road and we go over the case again.

"So the demons are over by the church and they are taking in as many people as they can, switching between bodies and dropping the old ones down after they are done with them" our father said, "we need to keep the people away form them and we also need to take out those demons without injuring the bodies".

"So we exorcize them" Jonathon said, sounds easy enough. I just shake my head,

"Jonathon once they figure out what we are doing they are going to pounce on us and we are going to have to fight them which is what we don't want to do. We are going to have to lure them somewhere else and then be out of sight and exorcize the that way. its not going to be a walk in the park".

"Whatever lets just get this over with" Jonathon said. We all sigh and head to our respective cars and back to the city. After a couple hours we have finished the job and are headed back home. Thats when our dads car got flipped over and we stopped and got out to check on our dad. He was groaning and he was losing a lot of blood. I looked around and saw that there was a man with black eyes coming straight towards us.

"Hello darlings its been a while" he said with a Scottish accent. He flipped a car off the street and it landed on top of our dads car and consequently on top of our dad, sucessfully killing him right in front of our eyes. We just stared at the man in shock and he just smiled at us and said,

"Oops my bad". Jonathon finally had recovered and he said,

"I am going to kill you" and he ran forward with a knife and attempted to stab him but the man instead threw the knife out of his hand and grabbed him and they disappeared, leaving me all alone in the middle of an abandoned street, mourning for my dad and my lost brother.