AUTHOR'S NOTE I

Well, here we go again, guys...

Today, March 5th, marks the official release of the prologue and first chapter of my newest brainchild, Shadows Rising.

This story is going to be mostly parallel to The Phantom Menace, but with a few changes here and there to keep things interesting and give the characters their own story. For one, instead of focusing on Naboo and Tatooine and Anakin and Padme, it'll revolve around Onderon and Shili and Ahsoka and Lux.

It's an idea I've been toying with for a few months now, that I came up with ages ago after seeing some fan art where a young Obi-Wan was Anakin's Padawan, and later after completing some art of my own that took core Anidala scenes and remodelled them to fit Luxsoka.

So anyways, I hope you like what I've posted so far. My core group of fanfics is about to increase by one, so I hope that for you guys it'll be worth the time spent working on updates for this instead of other fanfics.

CHAPTER II is in the works, but between school and my other writing projects, it might be a while before I'm able to post it. I guess we'll just have to wait and see ;)

Now, without further ado, I give you STAR WARS || SHADOWS RISING...