00

The Blossoms triplets were, both, feared and envied in the town of Riverdale. Everyone knew who they were and most wanted to be them, or at least friends with the famous trio. Jason, Cheryl, and Ophelia were known for three things; being triplets, being wealthy, and being insanely attractive.

The death of Jason tore the Blossom family apart. For a brief moment, his death brought the sisters closer together until Ophelia learned a heartbreaking secret about her sister. Betrayed and hurt, Ophelia stopped ignored her sister, only talking to her when it was unavoidable and necessary.

Ophelia would do anything for her brother, including finding out who the person was that murdered him. Despite her family's threats and warnings about digging up dirt, she swears to get to the bottom of who murdered Jason, along with the help of her best friend Jughead Jones and Betty Cooper. She'll learn some dark secrets of the people of Riverdale never wanted anyone to know.

||||

Coming In A Few Months

For obvious reasons, I can't start the story now. The main one being the show is not over yet. The second one being I have too many stories going on at the moment.

I just wanted this to be out there, so you can save it and everything. That way, when I officially do start it, you'll get the notification for it.

I knew I would eventually write a story for this show from the first episode when I watched it. It's just the kind of show that I like to write about. And, maybe it's just me, but I thought Holland Roden reminded me of Cheryl on the show. So, that's how her character Ophelia Blossom was created. Instead of the Blossom twins, it's the Blossom triplets.

I hope you guys are excited for this as I am.