Chapter five

"What! She's here? Send her in." Dawn went back down to the door while Elsa paced nervously. "Elsa?" Anna was standing at the top of the staircase while a tall stranger was looking around in awe. "Anna! What are you doing here!? It's too dangerous for you." Anna laughed. "It's alright Elsa I'm fine." The stranger was now running his hand on the walls feeling the smoothness. "But, you don't understand, I'm a danger to the people of Arendelle." "Your also their queen." The stranger studied the designs in the ice. "I cant rule, I'll just hurt everybody." The stranger was muttering to himself about the "flawless" ice. "No, I know you-oh for Pete's sake, Kristoff! It's just ice!" Kristoff grinned sheepishly at her. "Ice is my life." Anna rolled her eyes, but she was grinning too.

"Elsa I know you and you would never hurt someone on purpose. You were scared and that's what caused you to turn everything cold. If you just unfreeze everything, everything will be alright again." Elsa sighed. "I can't unfreeze things. I don't know how." "Thats ok, we can figure it out together." "No Anna, you should go." "I wont go without you." "Yes you will. I'm sorry Anna." she threw her hand down and a giant snow monster grew from the ground.