My mate is the player? Chapter three

Magsimula sa umpisa

'Dudeweareidiots. youshouldn'talwayslistentowhatIsay! I'mcrazyforgodssake!' Rivermy wolf shouts loudly in my head and I don't know what to do I feel like I need her by my side but then I feel like she doesn't belong at my side at times.

"Why'd you do that? She's your mate for Christ's sake! You are the soon to be alpha and you almost rejected your mate! Again! Xander you really need to set your mind straight, the way your living with sleeping with every girl won't get you anywhere in life. You need to suck it up and face reality." it takes me a few minutes to take in everything that she had said.

"What if I don't want her. Maybe yeah she could be my true mate or someone that I love! but I'm not good enough as you can tell! I've made mistakes and I do make mistakes, I don't know if Leah was one of my mistakes! I just might hurt her a hell of a lot more! Cuz from what I hear I tend to hurt everyone and anyone I know or get close to!" I yell back at my mother and she looks ashamed.

"I thought you were better than this Xander! You know maybe if you tried, if you gave Leah a try she could change your ways! You left her back then, and that's when you changed, you nhurt her then too. But if you had stayed she wouldn't be hurt or even get hurt. She would be safe, with you, her true mate." Damn my mom know everything and knows what to say, but I'm still not 100℅ sure.

OneWeekLater

***LEAHSPOV***

I wake up in a dark room puking up blood and everything and anything that had been in my stomach. "How does it feel to be in so much pain? Let me guess it sucks, and you feel like dying?" the pale man says with a mischievous smirk. I puke one more time, "Let me," I take a deep breath, "go!" I scream loudly but I figured I'm just in a dungeon so no one could hear me.

"Well Let me think... Why would I do such a thing? So my answer is no." he made me angry as can be . I shift and growl at him and he tries jumping at me but I grab his leg in my mouth and rip it off so easily, I hear the cracking of the bones and him screaming in horrifying pain. He still trys to stand up and I jump and grab his neck in my mouth and tear it off.

I run down a corridor and find myself going up stairs to where I can escape. I hear some screams or yelps from near by. I have to help whoever it is, I don't want them to suffer. I turn a corner to find a boy, a teenage boy in his cell shifted into a wolf. "Shift." I say and he does so.

He has black hair and gray eyes.

We run outside and a few vampires try attacking us, but us teamed up we fight them off and kill them. We get out of their boundaries and start walking. " By the way I'm Aiden, 15, and I come from the shadow killer pack." I know that pack but haven't heard from anyone in there. "I know that pack but nobody from there has contacted us." I say shifting back and putting on my clothes that I carried out.

"That's because everyone was slaughtered except for me, I saw everything and its still so vivid in my memory. The Rouges and Vampires attacked us, About two months ago it was and the vampires took me in gave me food and that cold floor to sleep but the would beat me everyday and for my little sisters protection they would rape me" I gasped and he continued, "Well one day they were just so sick and hatred to me that they took my sister right outside of the cell I was in and they totally slaughtered her, she was all I had left." he stared to tear up. "I couldn't do anything!" he kindof shouts and punches a tree.

"I'm so sorry, I wish I could do something. Um maybe if the soon to be alpha says yes, you can join our pack? But I must say, the dude is rough. He is or was my mate, I don't know. But he almost kindof like rejected me last week and I ran off and that's when I got captured by the Vamps." I say as we are about five minutes from my pack.

"That's horrible! No mate should do that its wrong. I wouldn't know what its like to find my mate I'm still fifteen and my birthday is in a few weeks." he says smiling at me and I return it.

We reach the territory and I walk up the stairs to my house and I hear yelling, "We need to find my daughter!" my father yells and I know its a pack meeting.

I slowly turn the handle and open the door everybody looks my way and gasps, improbably look like crap. The first one to run up to me and hug me is? Wait what? Xander, why him. He growls at Aiden. "He's no harm." I say to Xander and he calms down a bit. My mom, dad, Xanders Parents and a few others run up to me and give me huge hugs and someone asks, "Who is he?" they say and point at Aiden.

"This is Aiden, he's fifteen and he will be joining our pack." I say and Xander steps in, "I did not approve of this i am the soon to be alpha." he says growling lowly. "You won't be the alpha without a Luna and well considering I'm your mate and if you still plan on keeping me then I'm the Luna and I can say things too!" I almost shout at Xander. Everyone gasps and bows their head towards me and Xander. He huffs and wraps an arm around my waist, "We'll talk about us later." he whispers so quietly in my ear so no one else could hear.

***AIDENSPOV***

"Fine he can join, if he stays away from you Leah." I smile knowing I am excepted. "But Xander! He's like a bodyguard or something!" I smile even wider at Leah's comment. "That's what I am hear for, but if he does make sure he's at least five feet away I don't want him so close to you." I chuckle at Xanders remark and take a few steps back and putting my hands up in defense. "I'm no harm I promise."

He growls lowly, "Mine," he growls as he brings Leah closer to him and she looks so freaking confused she doesn't know what to do. "I thought you didn't want to be with me!" She shouts and people gasp around the room and people murmur things. "I said We will talk about this later!" Xander shouts in his alpha voice it sounds like.

***XANDERSPOV***

Leah flinched and I saw the hurt in her eyes, I used the voice on her. What the hell was I thinking? "I-I Can't B-believe you!" she hells at me crying and runs past a few people and up to her room. I hear the door bang shut and I run upstairs and try to open the door. Locked. "LeVe me alone!" Leah shouts from in her room.

'You'readouche.' River says stubbornly.

"Leah let me come in!" I say knocking on her door. "No!" she replies. "Come on Leah we need to talk." I say while leaning against the wall. I hear her footsteps walk to the door unlock it and the walk back.

I walk in her room and take in the features of it like every other time I do when I come in here.  Its a nice battery charged blue with a queen sized bed a dresser, TV, a bathroom, and a walk in closet. "What do you want Xander?" she asks while plopping on her bed. "Well I wanted to talk about us." I say quietly.

∆∆∆

HeyGuys!! SorryitsashortchapterbutitswhatIcould get in today!! Iwasfeelingabit... Evil. Lolsoifyoulikeditpleasevoteandcomment!! ImsohappyforallofthesereadsbutIwishIhadmorevotes:/ Anywaysyouguysareawesomepleasefollow/fanmeifyouhaven'talready.