prolouge

(S/n) is sister name
____________________________________
3rd POV

You are (y/n) (l/n) you have a twin sister, (s/n) (l/n).

But, (s/n) is blind and you are just a normal girl. (S/n) goes to teiko and you go to (school name).

You two always play together ever since you two kids, you always promised yourself to protect (s/n) because you love her more than anyone.

You always help her with anything she can't do, but ever since you two reach middle high school. You start to switch personality because you were jelous for her.

Your parent attention is on (s/n) just because your (s/n) is blind.
Ever since you noticed that, you always avoid her all the time.

You start to think that all your love to her is a waste.

One day... you see (s/n) with a boys at the cafe, you see them smiling and laughing together make your jelousy burning up... you want to cry that time but you know that crying won't solve anything.

You stood outside the cafe a bit further so that the boys there cant see you, until the red haired boy notice you looking at them

"(S/n) who is that girl that look like you?" The red hired boy asked making the other boys looking at him "look like me?, ah... maybe that was my sister" (s/n) answer.

You run to your house and locked yourself in your room and jump to your bed and fall asleep.

~3 years later~

You go to (high school name) while your sister goes to seirin, you still hate hate her and rarely talk to her again.

It was after wintercup and you heard that your sister school are win in the wintercup.

You and (s/n) are just walking at the park, your parent are worried with your relationship with (s/n) so they forced you two to go to the park.

"(Y/n)... are you mad at me?" (S/n) start a conversation with you after the long silent walking "no" you answer coldly "(y/n) i'm so sorry if i do something wrong to you... please fogive me" (s/n) hold your left hand "i'm not mad at you, so don't worry (s/n)" you said with forced cheerful tone.

then (s/n) start to talking with you about her past life when she at teiko middle high, (s/n) tell you about the guys she meet it was six of them and it was akashi seijuro, kuroko tetsuya, midorima shintaro, aomine daiki, kise ryouta, and murasakibara atshushi. 

when you two about to cross the street there was a truck that going very fast and hit (s/n) in front of your eyes. (s/n) died because of that accident and you cannot believe that your loved sister is gone FOREVER.