"Those are amazing." Sandy smiled.

"These are.....wow." She laughed as she put them on then the necklace. She opened the first of the small boxes and laughed. In one of them was a silver bracelet made of four leaf clovers. The final box held a heart lock bangle made of platinum. She slid the bangle on her right wrist then stood up.

"If you wait in the lobby, your ride will be here shortly." Sandy smiled as Serenity walked out and went to a couch in the lobby.

As she sat, she wondered what Josh was up too. Everything seemed like he was planning a part or something. It wasn't until a white Cinderella coach pulled up with Raelin sitting in it. She was wearing a tea length dress that had crystal organza, metallic embroidery, crystal beading and sequins. It was a pale blue. Her hair was done in curls and had on a small tiara.

"Mommy! I'm pretty like you!!" She laughed as Serenity was helped into the coach.

"Rae, do you know what your daddy is planning?" She smiled as she hugged her close.

"No. Nana said we had to play dress up. We all look a like." She smiled.

"I see." She laughed.

Serenity and Raelin, enjoyed the ride. Serenity asked where they were going, but the driver wouldn't tell her. He just said it was a surprise.

"Here we are miss." The driver said as they arrived at Disney's Yacht Club Resort.

"Where are we?" She asked as she and Raelin got out.

"Disney's Yacht Club Resort." He smiled.

"Thank you for the ride." She laughed. As they walked up, Raelin laughed when she saw Minnie Mouse.

"We have to follow her!" She laughed as she pulled on her mother's hand.

As they followed Minnie, Serenity was handed flowers and she gasped at the fact she was at her own wedding. She saw her family and friends seated by a gazebo. She felt like crying as she realized Josh planned a private wedding she would love.

"Are you surprised?" Her dad asked as he walked up and took her arm.

"How did he plan this without me knowing?" She laughed.

"It wasn't easy, but he wanted the perfect wedding for you. He knows you love Disney and this would be the perfect wedding. The dress, the shoes, the flowers and the coach." He smiled as he kissed her forehead.

"And you're all here." She said as she felt a tear fall.

"Shhh. It was part of the surprise." He smiled.

As the music started, they began to walk down the aisle. Taelin, Kaelin and Raelin threw flowers as they walked down. Serenity felt her heart sore when she saw Josh in a tux. Her brother stood next to him, alone with Matt and Mike. Her sister was at the alter along with 2 of Josh's sisters. It was a perfect wedding. As she reached the alter, Josh smiled at her and at her dad. She took a deep breath as he took her hand and they looked at the officiate.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to join Joshua Ramsay and Serenity Barton in the joy of marriage. Who gives this woman?" He asked.

"Her mother and I do." Adam smiled as he sat down next to his wife.

"We are here to celebrate the love these two share. To show the world their love. Josh has asked they he speak a few words to Serenity." He smiled.

"Sere, there aren't enough words to describe how I feel about you. To explain how much I love you and care for you. Without my life seems empty. Without the girls, everything is boring. Having you and the girls in my life, in our home. I was to spend my life with your and travel around the world with our family. There is nothing in this world I wouldn't do to make you happy. I knew from the moment we met, I wanted to be with you and only you." He watched as she tried no to cry or lose her composer.