Slytherin Girl

Hello there my name is Amelia Potter. I'm the famous Harry Potter's sister. Although he's not the only one thats famous. I to have a scar from he who shall not be named as well. The scar contains a half moon on my right arm near my shoulder. I'm a pure-blood unlike Harry though. James my father was with a pure-blooded witch, but then she he left her and she had me.

While she was having me, Lily was having Harry. I was born before Harry by a couple minutes, but as my mother was giving birth she was slowly dying. James knew of me being born and rushed into the room right after I was born and held me. My mother was alive enough to give me a name and than die.

The night my step-mother Lily and my father died Harry and I were in our crib. We watched as she was trying to calm us down and than right before our eyes...she died. We didn't know what to do and right when a wand was risen something happened and the man disappeared. We fell asleep and when I woke up I was in a different house...whos house?

Harry and I are now 10 years old. My black hair was in a pony tail and my bangs were brushed to the left side of my face but yet covering my entire forehead. My eyes were a light blue and Harry's a green. Uncle Vernon and Aunt Petunia thought we were twins when we actually came from two different mothers but ended up with our fathers features and our mothers eyes.

Weird things have been happening to Harry and I lately. Like today for example we went to the park and Dudley wanted a sip of water at the fountain. We were following behind him to get a drink as well, but the fountain wasn't working well. Harry and I stared at the fountain and then at Dudley, and next thing we know Dudley is getting sprayed by water and his sweater was now soaked. Vernon came over and yelled at us and banished us to the car. Five minutes of waiting in the back seat and they finally came.

When we got home, we immediatly went into our little closet under the stairs. Harry and I shared this little closet and so we shared a bed. We didn't really mind having this as a room for it was pretty cozy, except when Dudley would jump on the stairs just to make us get up. It was now 9:00 p.m. and we decided to go to bed and sleep the night away.

(In The Morning)

We were sleeping very peacefully until Aunt Petunia opened the little window and said, "Get up." She shut the window and left to go to the kitchen.

We went back to sleep until Dudley cam running down the stairs and stopped on a pacific step and started jumping saying, "Come on you two we're going to the zoo!"

I lazily got up first and turned on the light. I than nudged Harry and said, "Come on Harry we gotta get up." He groaned and than finally decided to get up. I opened the door and went up the stairs to wash up a bit before going down to the kitchen where hell was going to rise soon enough.

Once in the bathroom I brushed my hair and put it in a messy bun off to the side and straightened up my jeans and buttoned my plaid shirt so my black tank top wasn't showing. I than quickly brushed my teeth and went back downstairs. 

When I got downstairs into the kitchen Harry was putting bacon on Uncle Vernons plate. "Amelia cook some more eggs for Dudley." I looked around the kitchen and saw Dudley not here. Was he in the bathroom? I went into the kitchen and looked in the fridge and grabbed the container of eggs. I than put them on the counter and began to make some eggs for Dudley. Harry and I are like there servants....it sucks.

Once the eggs were made Dudley came in with Aunt Petunia covering his eyes. Why was she covering his eyes? Now that I think about it why are there presents here? Is it a early Christmas or something? I grabbed the pan and hovered it over Dudley's plate and started putting mountains of eggs on his plate. After he sat down and asked how many presents there were. I set the plate down and sat by Harry who was nibbling on bread. He handed me a slice and I to started to eat as well, but than we were rushed out of the kitchen to wash up for the zoo.