Human AU: Sabriel

In case you didn't guess from the cover, this book is going to have a lot of Sabriel in it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gabriel was splayed across the couch in boredom. Nothing was on TV, he'd already beat all of the video games, and he'd already read all the books in his and Sam's apartment. He sat up to check Wattpad to see if any of his favorite stories had updated yet. Nothing. "Gahhh! What are these authors doing to keep them away from their update schedule?!" (I actually wonder this a lot.)

Gabriel suddenly smirked at an idea he had. He got up and went to Sam's home office. Sam was at his desk, going over a file. Gabriel snuck behind him and wrapped his arms around Sam's neck. He nuzzled into the side of Sam's neck and kissed the skin there. Sam sighed. "Stop Gabe. I have work to do." Gabe continued to kiss Sam's neck, and the side of his face. "Gabe, I have this case I'm supposed to be working on. Mrs. Tran wants a divorce with her husband Crowley. I have to go through the papers and organize them, make sure everything's signed and in place. I don't have time right now." (I have no idea how divorces work; so sorry if that's wrong.

Gabe ignored Sam and snuggled into his hair. "Sammy~ I'm bored~ And lonely~ Can't you take a break~ Please~" Sam turned around to see Gabe's puppy eyes. He tried to counter them with his own. Gabe's lip started quivering. Gabe won.

Sam sighed and got up, being pulled to the living room couch by giddy Gabriel. They sat down on the couch and Gabe snuggled into Sam's chest. He took a deep breath. Sam smelled like pine and fresh laundry. Sam wrapped his big arms around Gabe and gave him a gentle kiss. Gabe tasted like caramel and those cherry lollipops he always has. Both sigh in content. They enjoyed the time they got to be together, what with Sam being a lawyer and Gabe running his own bakery/sweets shop.

When Gabriel kissed Sam again, he felt fingers brush his ribs. "Sam, don't you da-" The rest of his sentence was cut off with giggles as Sam tickled him. "You interrupted my work, so you get tickled." Gabe was turning strawberry red as Sam continued to tickle him. Sam even decided to add randomly placed kisses. "Sam! *gasp* Stop! *giggle-gasp* I'm sorry! *giggles* I just wanted some time with y-y-ou! *laughing fit*" Sam grinned and stopped the tickling, leaning down to kiss Gabe sweetly.

"You're beautiful." Gabe pouted. "No I'm not, I'm fat." Sam rolled his eyes. "No you're not." Gabe added puppy eyes to the pout. "Yes I am. I'm chubby." Sam kissed Gabriel's tummy and forehead. "More of you to love." He whispered; pure affection and adoration in his eyes. Gabe smiled shyly at that and tried to hide his blushing face. "Shut up, Moose."

"Only if I get another kiss, Angel." Gabe peeked out from his hands and giggled as Sam started kissing under his ear. "Samsquatch~ *giggle*" Sam kissed Gabe's nose, then finally gave a peck to his lips.

"I love you, Angel."

"I love you too, Moosey."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was smiling and blushing the entire time writing this. Just some Sabriel Fluffies~  ^.^

Anywho, please leave requests in the comments. Bye kiddos~

~Bee