I'm so going out tonight.

I sat on my bed with a small, compact mirror in my hand and an eyebrow pencil in the other, topping up what was needed and readjusting my too expensive eyelashes before sticking six crumpled £10 notes in my back pocket.

Walking up to my larger, more spacious mirror, I approved my bomb ass outfit - Cropped nude hoodie, ripped denim jeans and some Adidas trainers. - ALSO, I bought these really cool fishnet stockings, I think that's the name, so, I wore them underneath my jeans. BOMB.

I heard a knock on my door and when I opened it, it was Kelsey. Shocker. She lives not so far away from me so it's easy to casually walk from each other's flats. I would say her complex is a 5-minute walk if that.

I quickly walk into my kitchen, grab two cans of Diet Coke and my phone and walk out of the door, handing one can to Kelsey.

"Oh, thanks." She laughed, opening it after placing her phone in her back pocket. I did the same.

"So, you have any plans for today?" We walked into the elevator and press the 'G' floor. I was on the 5th floor, flat 3, alone. It's a sad life.

Once we got out of the elevator, we walked out and took a left - walking towards Tottenham Court Road, the closest one around.

"No plans at all." She shook her head. I sipped on my Coke.

"Up for a night out?" I raised my eyebrows, leaning closer to her. She coughed.

"Sure. Just us?" She looked confused. Of course, it isn't the best thing to go to a club with only two of you. Not the best idea.

"We could invite Jade and Faye?" I pitched in. Jade and Faye are our best friends. We've both known Jade since primary and Faye, since secondary. Kelsey and I go way back to birth. It's a bond.

"Sure, dude." She put on an American accent and took a sip of her Coke. "What's the plan till then?"

"Want to pick them up now?" We walked into the underground and looked at the map. Jade lives in Whitechapel and Faye lives in Islington. Both, very far from Fitzrovia - my place.

"Are you having a laugh?" She looked at me with wide eyes. "Both of them are like, three different tube stops. That's like, forty-five minutes both ways."

"So, that's a no?" I laughed and walked to the northern line entrance, scanning my Oyster card along with Kelsey. We walked to the escalator and stood on the right side.

I swear to god if you are one of them people who place themselves on the left and you STAND there, sort your life out. Left, climb up yourself. Right, stand and wait. It's a really easy operation.

Anyways, after the escalator down journey, we waited at the south bound for our tube.

People always ask me how I manage to work out the underground. It's really simple, to be honest. It didn't take me long to understand.

After a couple minutes, we felt that delightful breeze of the tube arriving. God, I love that heavenly wind.

It wasn't jam packed, but it wasn't empty. Only some seats available, I took one, making Kelsey stand. LMAOOOO, bye.

Once the doors closed and we started going, I started nudging Kelsey's legs till she got aggravated. I'm the devil, hello.

"Selina, I swear to god." She turned her full body towards me and I looked up at her.

"Yes, Kelsey dear?" I batted my eyelashes and evilly smiled at her. She gave me the dead eyes, ohh, scary.

Our Leicester Square stop was the first that the tube made and we both got off. You know the drill, up the stairs, walk a mile, up the escalator, walk a mile, scan your card, up the stairs. There you have it, London life.