baekhyun ( Part 3)

" omma, please wake up "

I slightly opened my eyes to see Jin looking at me. I smiled and sat up on my bed looking around.
I turn to my left and see the love of my life baekhyun  sleeping silently. * ha got y'all 😆*
I looked to my left and see Minhyuk sleeping, his back turned towards me. I get out of bed and held onto Jins hand exiting the room and walking down the stairs to the kitchen. Minhyuk and I have been dating for a long time now and we decided to have a baby. Yep we are not married but hey we don't need to be because either way we still love each other. Jin is now 2 years old and he's a lot of fun in the house hold.

" Omma, when will dad wake up ?" Jin asked me while playing with he's car on the kitchen counter. Minhyuk is usually home late these days because of the company work and so he sleeps in on weekdays. He's really busy with work to the point he stays up late at night working and it worries me. He looks so pale and sick.

I made breakfast and walked up to the stairs after I put Jin in his chair so he wouldn't mess anything up. When I was near the door I heard his voice and it seemed like he was talking to someone over the phone.

"... Ne ... I see so I have to fly to New York tomorrow ? Aha I see thanks for the notice " after a few more minutes of talking he hung up and sighed. My heart was shattered , was he leaving me and Jin again ? But we barely even spend family quality time together these days.

I walked into the room and walked Over to Minhyuk who was sitting on the bed. I sat in front of him and hugged him. " are you leaving us again ?" I asked
He broke the hug and kissed me passionately and when I was just about to respond he broke it.

" yes honey , but I will be back soon so take good care of Jin and your self when I am away okay ?" He pleaded.

* mature content *

I pushed him back on the bed and crawled on top of him sitting on his chest I lowered myself down kissed him passionately and broke it. I grind myself against him while he just smiled and lowered me to his face and kissed me once again.

* end of mature content *
I stopped and smirked at him , he seemed frustrated.

"We need to go down , Jin is waiting for us babe " I stood up and left and he followed right after washing his face. We sat at the dinner table and ate our breakfast , talking happily and laughing. This is my boys , the two boys I love in this whole Entire world.

Minhyuk suggested we go to Lotto land since it was his last day before he leaves us to go to New York. We finished up and got dressed. I got dressed in a floral dress with flowers on it while Minhyuk wore shorts and a simple red top and Jin wore shorts and a white shirt and we took off in the family car.

When we got to lotto land there was a lot of play grounds and food stands. We went on a few rides and ate food and took pictures to keep as memories. As we were walking Jin suddenly needed to go to the toilet and Minhyuk volunteered to take him.
I walked around when I suddenly saw Someone familiar and it strikes me , it was Baekhyun standing if front of a food stand. It looked like he was alone. He looked around for a little and he's gaze stopped at me , looking at me from top to bottom. He seemed shocked and surprised. I was feeling shocked and was stuck to my place , I couldn't move nor speak so I stood there frozen like a statue.

He was about to take steps closer to me when I suddenly heard a kid call my name. I turned around and saw Minhyuk and Jin walking toward me.
" Omma, me and Appa are back" he ran to me and held my hand. Minhyuk walked up to me and wrapped his arms around my shoulder while resting his chin on the crook of my shoulder smelling my scent.

" You smell good babe " he said teasingly. I just smiled and looked forward to see that Baekhyun had vanished.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Appa do you have to leave?, please don't go " Jin was holding onto Minhyuk's shoulder not letting him go.
"Appa will be back soon okay? I promise ,and  and when I come back I will get you a lot of toy cars." Minhyuk promised Jin.

He was crouched down to Jins height and when he was done taking to him he stood up and pecked me on the lips.

" flight **** from Seoul to New York please make your way to terminal 4" the voice over of a female said.
Minhyuk smiled and hugged Jin and I and left after giving both of us a kiss. 

We waited until Minhyuks aeroplane had taken off and we made our way towards out car and drive home.

"Breaking News "
" flight **** from should to New York has had a server accident in the air during the flight which caused a lot of lives to be lost and the names of the dead are written on the screen , please if you're the relative of one of these people make your way to Seoul hospital"

After hearing the news and seeing Minhyuks name on the screen I collapsed on the ground and started to cry really hard. Why did this happen? , why Minhyuk WHY !? I questioned myself. I was going mad and screaming. My office workers ran up to me to calm me down, but I can't calm down. How can I calm down when my love is dead. Why is life so cruel?

it was Minhyuks funeral and I was so depressed to the point where I wanted to kill myself but didn't just because if my baby Jin. I don't want him to be the orphan, he is the only person I have in my life right now. The funeral service was done and Jin and I walked out and we made our way to our house.

1 year later

"Ms Y/N , we have a new head of design , he is new and we would like you to meet him , he's a very talented person and him being in out company is a boost" jimin carried on.

"Send him through I don't have much time , I need to get Jin from day care "

"Hello Ms Y/N , I am Byun Baekhyun " I was Shocked and looked up to see him in front of me smiling. He looked more mature now in his tie and suit. Did he retire from being an idol and coming to work ?.
Thousands of questions clouded my head. He put out his hand for me to shake. I just stared  at his hand not knowing what to do. I suddenly came back to my senses and shook his hand.

The end !!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys , thank you for waiting here is your Baekhyun update.
Hope you all enjoy it and if you do please comment your thoughts and give it a vote.

Also thank you for the 5K reads !!!!! Love you all