Babysitting One Direction

A/N: ok so this is my first story. In other words, don't judge if it's bad. So... Here we go!

*Dani's POV*

🎶You don't know your beautiful, oh oh! That's what makes you beautiful.🎶

I smiled as the song ended. Yes, I'm a fan. But I'm not a directioner. Sure I'd love to meet 1D but its not like I'm obsessed. They're just really good singers... and they're kinda cute. No... they're hot! (Remember:not a fan)

I stopped walking for a second to take out my iPhone5 and pause my music. Yes, I'm kinda rich, but my parents said I still need a job so I will be ready when I move out on my own. It's actually quite fun.

Right now I'm walking around town with my black lab Angus. I needed to put up posters for my babysitting "job" so I can get more clients. And, Angus needed a walk so it all worked out.

Oh darn, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Daniella Redman (Dani for short), and I'm 19 years old. I live in London, and I have dark brown eyes and wavy brown hair. I love to sing, play football (soccer), run, oh and I really like one direction.

Anyway, after putting up another couple posters, Angus and I made our way back to our house. I opened the gate to our back yard and let Angus of his leash so he could run around.

Then I walked to the front door and as soon as I unlocked the door and stepped in, Felix ran up to me. Felix is my 10 year old brother. "I made it on the football team!" He yelled in my ear.
"That's great" I said.
"I know. Will you kick the ball around with me later?" He asked
"Maybe" I responded then walked into the kitchen.

There sat my 14 year old sister Jenny.
"Oh good you're back Dani." She said
"Um hmm."
"Ok so I just posted on Instagram that you had a babysitting offer out."
"Really!" I yelled in surprise. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I yelled while hugging the best sister on the world. And with that I grabbed an apple and ran up to my huge room.

I sat down on my bed and pulled out my laptop to log onto twitter. After about ten minutes, my phone stared to play one direction's Best Song Ever. I picked it up.
"Hello, is this Daniella Redman?" A voice asked.
"Yes it is, who's calling?"
"This is Simon Cowell."

A/N: Sorry its short. Please comment and tell me what you think. Also comment what you want to happen in the story. Thank you!