Mom!!! Ch4

YURIS POV
"I think w-we are," I stuttered not knowing how he's going to take this, "C-can," I start again, "we be lovers? Or boyfriends if you don't like the term!" Victor smiled a devilish smile then kissed me passionately, I kissed back. Good thing school ended a few minutes ago. He pulled back Lust was in his eyes. He then grabbed my hand and ran with me. He took me to what seemed to be his house? He took me inside and up the stairs to his room he pulled off his shirt and started to unbutton mine then kissed me again.

THIRD PERSON POV
Now both had lust in there eyes. After Yuri told Victor that they were lovers Victor couldn't holdback anymore he knew he just met this guy but it was his soulmate. Victor stared to take off  Yuri's pants then his own.

VICTORS POV
I stared taking off both of our pants but then all of a sudden my mom was screaming and yelling. "GET OFF OF THAT BOY VICTOR!" She yelled while Yuri started pulling his pants on about to run. My mom was homophobic and well I am in love with Yuri so- my thoughts vanished when she screamed to pack a bag and get out of her house. Yuri pushed passed her "S-sorry Mrs." He said as he ran. "Fine whatever!" I yelled at her "Just leave I'll get out of here WHILE YOUR GONE!" I screamed the last part I had no idea where I was going to go. My mom left the room and I stared putting all my clothes in my bag tears threatened to fall but I wouldn't let them. After I packed pretty much all my stuff up (it was pretty easy because a lot of my stuff was still in bags from recently moving here). I walked out of the house grabbing my cellphone and calling the only number I could think of. But Yuri didn't answer. He text me instead.

Yuri: Sorry for running Victor I got scared.

Victor: It's fine Yuri but my mom kicked me out of the house and I have no where to go.

Yuri: Where are you right now?

Victor: by the school? Why?

Yuri: I coming to get you.

Victor: Thank u so much yuri! I
LOVE you 😘😘.

YURIS POV
The last text Victor sent made me blush I had tears in my eyes still and my cheeks were stained with them. When I saw Victor standing outside the school with bags and a box in hand. I stared to cry and run up to him. I hugged him he hugged me back "Victor y-your staying with me!" I said before he could say anything I kissed him. After a while I pulled back grabbed a bag of his his hand and started walking towards my house.

~
Time skip brought to you by lazy~

STILL YURUS POV

When we got to my house I snuck him to my room then closed the door we set down his things. Victor jumped on me. Tears were still falling from my eyes. "Stop crying my love." Victor said kissing away all my tears. I smiled Victor came to school on a short week so we only had school till Wednesday. He came on Wednesday so we had no school tomorrow. It was getting late I check my clock. 8:56. "Hey. Victor?" "Yes Yuri?" He answers " do you want to put you stuff away?" I ask "Ok. My love." I blush at the comment and try to hide my face.

~ ~time skip because why not~~~

VICTORS POV
After we put my stuff away it was 9:30 I was hungry and so was Yuri he went down stairs and came back up with two pork cutlet bowls. They were delicious! "AMAZING!" After we are it was 10:00 now so we got in Yuri's bed and cuddle until we both fell asleep in each other's arms.

(( 🖤🖤🖤will yuri's mom find out? We won't know until next chapter! Comment on what you think should happen if I like it I'll give you a shoutout and use your story idea!! Bai bai little fangurls and bois! 🖤🖤🖤))