Help and FAQ Page

This is a page where you can ask questions related to how these PMVs work!

FAQs

What is a PMV?
A PMV stands for "Picture Music Video" though it's used on YouTube as a MAP (multi animator project) with lyrics on screen.

How do I turn in my parts?
Option 1: Post every frame or the YT video in one of your books (preferably your art or random book) and tag me in the comments so I see it. Don't forget to say which part number you're posting.
Option 2: If you can't do option one, you may send me your parts on Kik. Be sure to tell me your Wattpad username when sending your parts so I know who you are.
Option 3: If nothing else is possible, or you want to give me animation but can't post on YouTube, you may email me your parts. For my email, you must PM me explaining why you can't do this any other way.

Do I have to animate?
No, you do not. Animating is optional. If you don't want to animate, post your parts as individual frames in your art book, and follow the turn-in procedure.

I'm not going to make it by the due date. What do I do?
If the due date is inconvenient to your time, please let me know preferably over PM. (This way I don't miss your notification) However, you must explain why you can't make it. If you've just been procrastinating, I can't give you an extension. I should be able to extend the date for you by a day or two.

I want to join, but I can't draw digitally. What should I do?
You should find a fellow artist that would be willing to collaborate with you and digitalize your drawing. You can do this on the "Collaboration Page". On the PMV, both of your usernames will be credited for that part. When you begin collaborating, that's between you and the other person. I will not help, I will just wait for the parts to be turned in. When you turn it in, be sure to say who you collaborated with!

Does this ever actually get done?
Yes! Unlike many other large protects on Wattpad, we accomplish our goal together. We have completed three-almost four- PMVs at the time of writing this.

I don't want to join the next PMV, But can I help pick the song?
No. You can suggest songs on the song suggestion page, but once voting starts, you may not have a say in the next song.

Definitions

PMV: Picture Music Video
MAP: Multi Animator Project

-If you have any questions, please ask in the comments here! Thank you!-