Blast from the Past

*IN 2017*
I-Raman.. Ye baat Pihu ko nahi pata chalni chahiye (This thing shouldn't be known to Pihu)
R-Ya Ishita.. Vo bahut choti h ye samajne k liye ( She is too small to handle this thing)
I-Ya Raman.. U remember how my heart wrenched when she cried..!
R-Yes Ishita..!
*IN 2011*
IshRa handover Pihu to AshGun.. Pihu started crying loudly..!
RAMAN'S POV:
    Seeing her cry.. My heart wrenched.. She had tight grip on Ishita's pallu.. She wasn't willing to leave us.. She was saying us again n again plzz don't leave me.. Plzz don't give me this punishment.. I beg u to take me away with u.. They r not good parents.. U r handing me over to wrong persons.. U r doing very wrong with me..!
ISHITA'S POV:
          She wasn't willing to leave us.. She had tight grip on my pallu.. She again n again told us that her parents r handing her over to wrong hands.. Once when u will realize this u will regret ur decision to handing me over to ur Best Frnds.. During that time i would have gone very far from u.. U will die to meet me.. Hug me.. Kiss me but i won't be coming to u..! Atlast she stopped crying because she was tired of crying n was knowing her parents aren't changing their decision.. She gave us last innocent look telling us U R SEEING ME LAST TIME..!
IshRa cried seeing their baby getting away from her n they couldn't do anything..!
*IN 2017*
I-Raman i seriously do regret our decision..!
R-Yes Ishita same here..! They aren't treating our princess like a princess.. She isn't happy there.. I think we should get her back..!
I-Yes even i think the same.. But u feel that they will give us back our Pihu?
R-Even i don't think that.. But v can Atleast meet her.. Common we will go n meet her..!
I-Yes..!
*ASHGUN'S HOME*
IshRa rings the door bell..! Shagun opens the door..!
S-U both came again?
I-Yes plzz let us meet her once..!
A-Don't u remember that 6 years back u both only handed her to us..!
R-Plzz Shagun Just 15 mins..!
S-(looks at Ashok)
Ashok nods in yes..!
A-Okay come..! I will call her..! Pihu.. Pihu..!
P-Yes Papa?
A-Pihu.. See who has came to meet u..! Ur favorite Raman Uncle n Ishita aunty..!
Firstly Pihu got happy but then she remembered their words making her separate form them..!
P-Papa.. Tell them i don't want to meet them..!
A-But Pihu what happened? U always die to meet them right?
P-Yes Right.. But i m not willing to meet them Papa..!
A-But why dear? U were telling me day after yesterday that u wanna meet them and today u even went to their clinic right? What happened?
P-Yes i went to clinic but i don't wanna meet them.. Y don't u understand daddy..!
A-Alright..!
P-(to herself) They only separated me from them.. I didn't compelled them to leave me..! They seperated me since i was a baby..!
Ashok comes out..!
A-Sorry Ishita.. Raman.. She isn't willing to meet u both..!
I-But y.. she always loved to meet us..!
A-Yes Ishita even i m thinking the same.. Even yesterday she was telling me that she want to meet u both n today even she came to ur clinic from all her way to school..!
R-(shocked) What? She came to meet us?
A-Yes..!
I-Ohh god y didn't we realized that she was standing at door n she listened all our talks..!
S-What r u talking about Ishita?
I-Shagun.. V talked about our past how she came to our life n how we seperated her..!
A-What? R u both mad Ishita.. Raman.. U both should have talked closing the door..!
R-I know but we didn't thought that she will come to her clinic..!
I-Can we plzz go n meet her in room? We can clarify the misunderstandings..!
A-Yes Ishita.. Raman.. U both can..!
R-Thank u..!
RAMAN'S POV:
    I didn't even thought that she will get to know about us being her parents in this way.. We r sorry princess for forcing u away from us.. Baby v were willing to tell u truth as u grow up little bit more.. In this tender age how will u handle this truth.. U trusted us completely.. And we broke ur trust.. Sorry angel.. We r sorry.. Ur parents didn't wanted u to know the truth in this way baby..! Plzz only u can forgive u dad n ur mom..!
ISHITA'S POV
   Pihuu.. I wasn't willing to tell u this truth in this age n even in this manner.. v didn't realized baby that u were behind us.. Pihu u beleive or not but even today ur mumma..papa loves u.. We were thinking to get u back from their clutches but not in this way.. I still remember ur that look u gave us at last when u were little baby.. Ur eyes told me that i will regret this decision of handing u over to them n i will badly feel to get u back but during that time u would have gone very far from us.. Baby plzz forgive us..! V didn't wanted to hurt u princess.. Only if u can forgive us n move on..!
Ishita's eyes were filled with tears n Raman consoled her..!
IshRa entered to Pihu's room n saw Pihu crying..!
Precap: Pihu cries her heart out..!