A New Half

CHAPTER FIFTH TEEN
HAZEL'S POV

I opened my eyes and Looked around my surroundings Looks like I was back at the Hospital again.Suddenly Jc came in the room.

"Hey Babe you alright? Brought you some Tacos" He said holding his Bag of Tacos that he got from Taco Bell.

"Where's the Other boys?" I asked.

"With the Nurses" He said back.I nodded and he handed me a taco.

I have a very weird feeling.You know those feeling like you know something but Just don't? what if my memory is starting to return to me?

"Jc..... I feel like Im starting to remember things" He dropped his taco and ran out of my room and calling in the nurses.

The nurses came rushing and checking my heartbeat and taking me to the CAT scan to make sure I wasn't lying.I saw the rest of the boys at the window looking worried and Scared.

The Cat scan was very quick.Thought it would take an hour.But it actually took like 20 mins.

I was taken back to my room and I rested.

"Hazel are you sure?" Connor asked giving me a long hug.

"I think so...Test me" I said all confident.

"What Happen at the accident" He said.

I tried thinking,Thinking back at the accident.I knew it was deadly.Something that shouldn't be remembered but haunts you.

My....F...Father he almost killed the boys.And I shot him my self.Oh my gosh.

"My Father almost killed you,everyone and I- i - shot him myself" i cried into his arms and Connor comforted me.

"Shh....shhh... Hazel babe Don't worry" His words calmed me down a little bit.I did it! Im starting to remember.

"Hazel can be checked out at the hospital we'll send you the results in 2 weeks" The doctor said smiling.Andrea and Kian walked inside the room and Connor left.

"Hazel...." Kian started. "are you ok?" He asked. i nodded.

"Do you wanna tell us what happened back at my apartment?" Andrea asked Kindly.I don't know if she would like to hear about Sammie.

"You see I uh Wanted to be Harry potter and sleep-"

"No.....Hazel don't lie sammie's Back at the foster" I started to tear up a little bit.Why would they give sammie back up? This made me loose hope a little bit what if they would the same for me?

"Why are you crying?" They both asked.

"Im not crying because Sammie is gone...Im just scared you might do the same" They were silent for about 10 minutes.

It was true.I was scared they have all the power to send me back.

"What would make you think that?" Trevor said walking in the door with the rest of the boys.

"Im such a pain to care off first of all" They all laughed.

"No you're not" Jc said.

"You're just very fragile" trevor said making me blush.I blush when i get embarrassed but Jc was right I a little fragile.

The doctor came back in the room and said I was good to go.Andrea and Kian decided to stay the night at the O2L house.

I walked over to my room and I received a text from Sammie.I feel so bad.

From:Sammie

Hazel you will fucking pay for this you little bitch enjoy the moments you have with everyone cuz that can just disappear in any second...Day.....Hours....minutes

Sweet dreams xx

This text sent shivers down my spine.I hated how she would send these kind of texts to me.But it was basically all my fault she left.I think this was a bad idea... going back..Worst decision i have ever made.I miss Zoe so much that I decided to call her.

"Zo?" I whispered.

"Yeah?" She said in her raspy voice she was probably asleep.

"Sammie sent the text again" My voice was kept at a whisper tone.I didn't want anyone to hear and get her more in trouble.

"What'd she say?"

"She'll take everyone away from me" My voice cracked.

"Hazel If you don't tell anyone about this i'll tell them for you" To that Zoe hung up and Now i was scared.

I groaned and laid down on top of my bed now the ceiling was all i was looking at.I wish my life went back to normal me with my mom and Dad having fun.

Speaking of Family.... Why didn't my dad talk about my brother or sister? Did i have one? Every time i would ask my dad about them he would just completely ignore me.

Who is My other Half?

_____________________________________________

Hi!

So I was going through my mail and Someone sent something I wouldn't thought they would send.

They said I copied some other book?

Before I write stories I make sure I have an original... It just pissed me off.

Now Im hella mad.

But anyways its time for another girlfriend reveal :D

ChandlerLovesPie=Connor

Arianna_Rhae=Sam

Zoe=Trevor

Emmarox21=Ricky

Andrea=Kian

No_Face_Cloudy=Jc

Anyways Im really not in the mood right now because of that mail.But Don't worry that is not gonna stop me from Making A new Half ;)

Love you all