"Are you okay?" he asked, looking me in the eyes.

"Yeah, just shaken up a bit." I said and he gave me a side hug. We walked over to Scott and knelt in front of him.

"What happened?" Scott asked.

"You tried to kill us. It's like I told you before, it's the anger, your pulse rising. It's a trigger." Stiles said.

"But that's lacrosse. It's a pretty violent game if you haven't noticed." Scott said.

"Yeah, it's going to be a lot more violent when you end up killing someone on the field." I said.

"You can't play in the game Saturday. You're going to have to get out of it somehow." Stiles said.

"But I'm first line." Scott said.

"Not anymore." Stiles mumbled. Scott looked down.

"Tori, I didn't get a chance to tell you before, Stiles knows, but the hunter, the one who shot me in the woods, the night of the party, was Allison's father." Scott said.

"Does he know who you are? does Allison know what her father is?" I asked, shocked.

"I don't know." he said.

"Oh God." I said.

We helped Scott calm down a bit more and then practice ended. The rest of the team came in, taking off their shirts and stuff. I took that as my cue to leave.

As I walked towards the door, some of the guys gave me confused looks, probably wondering what I was doing in the guys locker room. I smirked at them and continued out the door.

Stiles asked me if I wanted to come over to his house after school. I agreed and got in my car. I followed him home and we went upstairs to his room and hung out. We did homework together and talked about what we were going to do about Scott.

We decided to start a video call with him. Stiles pressed call on his computer and it rang. When Scott's face came up on the screen, Stiles pulled out a toy gun and pointed it at Scott. He shot it and it made weird noises. He had a goofy grin plastered on his face.

"Dork." I coughed. Scott laughed at my comment and Stiles put his hand on his chest in mock-hurt.

"So what did you find out?" Scott asked.

"Well it's bad, Jackson's got a separated shoulder." I shrugged.

"Because of me?" Scott asked.

"Because he's a tool." Stiles said and I snickered.

"Is he still gonna play?" Scott asked.

"They don't know yet. Now they're just counting on you for Saturday." Stiles said. Scott groaned. I saw something in the background of Scott's room. I pointed it out to Stiles and he looked harder.

"What?" Scott asked. Stiles started typing.

He typed 'It looks like' and then the dumb ass spinning rainbow wheel came up on the screen. Then Stiles types 'someone's behind you' and it unfroze. Scott zoomed in and looked. He turned around and the person grabbed him. It was Derek.

"Derek." I gasped. Derek shoved Scott against the wall of his room.

"I saw you on the field." Derek said.

"What, what are you talking about?" Scott breathed.

"You shifted in front of them! And you almost killed Tori and your other little friend in the locker room. If they find out about you, they find out about me, about all of us! And it's not just the hunters after us, it's everyone." he said.