"That's nice honey, we're going to go run some errands, have fun. We'll be back in time for dinner. It was nice to meet you boys." she said. They smiled and walked out of the room.

"They're nice." Stiles said.

"Yeah." I said.

The rest of the day we just hung out and watched tv. I forgot about our fights and enjoyed spending time with them.

~~~skip to Monday~~~

It was Monday now and I got ready for school in an hour. I took a ten minute shower, then picked out my outfit. I put on a pair if Aztec print leggings and a black tank top. I put on my favorite pair of four inch heels and curled my hair. I put some anti-perspirant on and some perfume. I put my splint on my wrist and did my makeup. I put some eyeliner and mascara on. I finished it off with a swipe of pink lip gloss.

I finished with everything and grabbed my purse and book bag, then plucked my car keys out of the bowl. My parents were already at work so I locked the door behind me and left. I opened the door to my blue Corvette. I threw my book bag and purse to the passenger seat and took off.

I arrived at school and parked next to Stiles's blue jeep. I strutted into school and over to my locker, my heels clicking on the floor as I went. I flipped the dial on my lock and got my stuff out. I closed my locker and walked into home room. I sat in my usual spot next to Stiles, Scott, Lydia, Jackson, and Allison.

The rest of the day went by quickly and soon I walked out onto the field to watch lacrosse practice. I sat in the bleachers and waited for it to start. I pulled out my phone and texted Lydia and Allison. I asked them if they wanted to sleepover on Saturday. They said yes and I texted them the time. They were going to after the game.

I looked up and the team was doing drills. Jackson was on defense and Scott tried to move past him to score a goal. Jackson knocked him on his back and said something to him. Coach walked over as Scott got up. Coach started talking to him and I could tell that Scott was trying to hold back a shift.

"McCall's gonna do it again! McCall's gonna do it again!" coach shouted sarcastically and rudely. Yup, that's coach.

Scott went back to the starting positio and ran forward. He knocked Jackson on his back and fell to his knees, holding his head. Jackson was still on the ground, clutching his shoulder in pain. Stiles went over to Scott while everybody surrounded Jackson. They ran to the locker room. I got up and ran as fast as I could after them, in four inch heels.

When I got into the guys locker room, Stiles was trying to calm Scott down. I walked over and tried to help.

"Scott, c'mon, calm down, alright?" I said, hesitantly placing a hand in his shoulder.

"Get away from me!" he shouted, his claws and canines coming out, and his eyes flashing a gold-amber color.

He lunged at Stiles and I. I jumped back and yelped in fear. Stiles pushed me forward. We ran around the locker room, trying to get away from Scott. Stiles kept pushing me on. Scott jumped on top of the lockers an growled at us. I stumbled back, falling to the ground, and trying to crawl away from him as fast as I could.

Scott was just about to lunge at me when Stiles sprayed him with the fire extinguisher. Scott flailed around and Stiles then hid behind the corner. I continued to crawl back. Scott was now sitting on the bench, holding his head.

"Stiles, Tori." Scott said. Stiles peeked around the corner and sighed. He got up and dropped the fire extinguisher and walked forward. He pulled off his gloves and threw them. He came over to me and helped me up.