Chapter 2 : We probably need to level up + Leanbox Surfacia

"W-Wait, What?" Rei asked. "H-Hold on...H-How? I d-don't e-even h-have a nation a-anymore."

"Well, You're shares must've gone up to create a CPU Candidate. I don't know why she was at Planeptune's Basilicom. But, She's your responsibility now." Histoire said. "But, I will try to find an explanation for this. Give me a few weeks. Probably 3."

"W-Why did you make it sound like she's my child?" Rei deadpanned whilst Histoire was doing her Histoire things. Teri just looked at Rei. She looked kinda pretty.

"Anyway, I need to get Neptune to work today." Histoire turned around and started floating down the hallway.

Once Histoire left, Anonydeath came back. "I heard everything, Rei~! This is great!!~ I have two cuties living with me now~!" Anonydeath hugged Rei and Teri.

"A-Anonydeath!" Rei shivered from Anonydeath's robot suit touching her skin. As for Teri, on the other hand, Felt her soul leave her body. Her body became limp and fell on the floor.

"..." The two were silent.

"A-ANONYDEATH! W-WHAT DI-DID YOU DO?!" "I DON'T KNOW, REI! OH SHIT!"

"SHUT UP AND HELP ME LAY HER DOWN ON THE COUCH!" Rei yelled as she grabbed her legs.

(Leanbox Surfacia -Start-)

"Introducing, The schematics for the Leanbox Surfacia!" Vert said as she pulled out a remote and pointed it towards a TV. On said TV, was a blueprint for what seemed to be a phone.

"So...What's this...Surfacia?" Neptune nepped. "The Surfacia is the first of it's kind. It combines a modern console feel with a portable and sleek figure, Making it Gamindustri's first Console Phone."

"...Shouldn't it just be called a Smart Phone?" Noire said. "I suppose you're right..." Vert looked at it with a Phone Expert's point of view.

"I guess all that muscle went to...Something else." Blanc deadpanned from her book. "For once, I guess Blanc's right. It's just a Smart Phone, Vert." Neptune nepped.

"And plus, I already beat you to it." Noire announced. "A few years back, I created the Lastation Experia." She said as she brought out a sleek and slim phone. She opened it and typed in her pin.

"It supports Lastation's online store, Uses Chercher for it's Search Engine-"

"Wow, Lonely Noire must've kept all this a secret so she could catch up to us. So sad." Neptune nepped.

"And is perfect for hitting people." Noire announced as she started hitting Neptune over and over again with said phone.

"NOIRE! STOP! PLEASE! I'M SORRY! OW! NOT THE FACE!"

She then presented it to the other 2. "See? Not a single scratch!" She smiled gleefully, Standing over a bruised and probably bleeding Neptune...Or maybe it's Strawberry Pudding.

Blanc and Vert just sighed. "It's a wonder how they're still in a relationship with such verbal abuse and physical abuse." Vert laughed.

(Leanbox Surfacia -End-)

Teri's eyes shot up. She then sat up, Feeling some air in her lungs and covered with a warm blanket was certainly better than having no air in her lungs and being crushed by cold metal.

"Oh good, You're awake! You made me so worried!" Anonydeath tried to hug the awoken candidate but was stopped with a ray gun to the face...And not a blast of a laser gun, It was the actual gun.

"A-Anonydeath! D-Don't r-repeat w-what ha-happened e-earlier!" Rei puffed her cheeks to show she was serious, Which just made her more adorable and fluffy.

HyperAnxiety Rei ; Blue Sisterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें