Chapter 3

I was all dressed up ready to go when I heard kelly open the door and start talking to somebody. I went downstairs to see it was borelli.
" wow. You look absolutely beautiful." He said when he saw me. We were going to Mollys.
"Thank you you look handsome yourself."
He kissed me on the cheek. Then I noticed kelly in suit.
" oh, tell me you're not..." I said
" I am. The whole firehouse and PD and Med will be there."
" good." I said and left.

At Molly's...

We were enjoying ourselves when my phone went off.
"Go ahead I get it." Jimmy said
" I am so sorry." I said and looked
From Gabby:
911. bathroom.

" jimmy I'll be right back." I said and he nodded
" I'm gonna get another drink you want one?"
" yes please." I said and went to the bathroom. Gabby was just standing there.
" what's wrong?"
" what? Nothing. Your brother and Casey wanna know how the date is going."
" are you kidding me?! This is not a 911 situation!" I said and walked out and went over to jimmy. Once I sat down the door opened and in came my ex. Jimmy noticed me looking at the door.
" what, you alright?" He asked looking
" yeah that's um..." I said
" your ex." Gabby said

Kelly POV:

"Kelly." Matt said nudging me
" what?" I asked and looked in the direction he was looking.
Hadley. I looked at Matt. Everybody started to stand up.

Julia POV:
Hadley. Why was he here?
" oh what do we got here? 51 out for a drink with PD and med. that's real cute. Oh and then lookin here. A date, with not only my ex- Julia but I guess her new piece." He said
" Hadley don't."
He laughed
"Hadley what are you doing here." Kelly said
" what? This is a community bar just like it was a community house before I got kicked out of it."
" Hadley it's time for you to go." Casey said
" wow he talks. Casey where were you when shit was going down for me? You just let one of your men let me down."
" he was doing his job." Matt said
" who else we got here? I'm just curious who is this new a guy? A candidate? I'm not that easy to replace Severide. Think again." He said and lifted my chin up.  I slapped him.
" get off me." I said
" you always thought you were better than everyone else since your brother is the Lieutenant of squad. Guess again little girl."
" it's time for you to go. Now Hadley." Chief said
" wow chief. Look at what you've done here." Chief cut him off
" the doors that way Hadley."
" I'm not done here."
" yes you are." Matt said
" go Hadley" kelly said
" tell me kelly what are you gonna do about it. I was your favorite." He  said and yanked my chin up.
" you better get your hands off my sister." Kelly said and started walking forward towards him.
" come on kelly hit me go ahead." Hadley said still pulling my chin. They were inches apart.
Matt pulled him off of him.
" didn't think so." Hadley said and he grabbed my arm with his other hand and I tried to get away.
" Let go now!" I yelled and he slapped me. Next thing I knew the cops guns were drawn and Jimmy had tackled Hadley to the ground.
" you alright?" Kelly asked
" yeah. I'm good." I said and jimmy came over to me.
" you alright?"
" yeah thank you."
" anything for you."
I kissed him.
" you wanna get out of here?" He asked
"Definitely." I said