X-MEN ORIGINS: PALADIN VOL 1

CH3: TEXAS WAR

1830 in Texas. Sam Houston he finally has woke up. What your name?

Bret Maverick sir. I am also known as White Wardog by a Indian tribe.

Well my boy I will call you Bret Maverick and just that. And you can call me Sam Houston or general Houston. What ever you prefer, it makes no different to me.
I just wanted to know well you fight for Texas independents?
Well Sam I was going to ask you how I join up. But you already beat me to it. Yes I will fight for Texas.

Then welcome to the me rangers the first order of army. You be one of my luetenits of my army.

1832 in Mexico. St. Anna I have big news for you sir. What is Alberto Anna? Well my brother Texans have raise up against you. They are arising army to fight against us sir.

WHAT, then we need find more men I want a army 5000s men marching for us to match his army of his 2000s. Did you ever found out where they have base at my brother?

In Texas. Now men listen up. Here the plan we have a base set up in southern Texas area one in Galveston and the other one base two is San Antonio Texas. Now there is two more base in north Texas one is Alvarado and the other San Jaenico River.

Now volunteers who take 400 men down to Galveston and the Alamo in San Antonio. Sam I will go to the Alamo. Give me my 400 men to go with me.
Me to Sam. I go to Galveston, said James.

April 2,1838. I was at the Alamo waiting hear new form Galveston. To see if well stop San, Anna's army. My men would be proud if stop Anna's army. Later that night only 400 of James men came but James wasn't with them.

You what your name?
John sir.
What happened to James, John?
We attack St, Anna and his men but the was one flying dragon like wings and half like brid like skin. He told us to shoot it down only 500 men of mexican army is dead.

   You and men can rest here beside this is where you spouse to regroup.  But you, me and Paul and Davey are going to investgaet just what you saw in Galveston.

Galveston 1838. This the place where I saw James, Bret Maverick.  Ok John we are srach this area to find anything or a body of James.

I started to think to myself, I leaf 696 real good men back at the Alamo and under one sick man.  But then I heard Paul said men over here.

What is Paul?  It James.  As I exams my surroundings and look real close small braches was broken.  What is that claws marks said Davey. Paul said it to big to a bear.  What do you think Sargent Bret.

  As I look at it and said it was a muntan.  And I smell his scent off his dead. I look and saw him flying this way to us.  I yield.  You three get to the horses now.  What about you Bret?  I will handle this thing go Paul.

  As the other guy knock me down as he flew in. I jump back on my feet and slash him from behind. He flew around and scream at me.  You drity Texan.  Do you have any ideal who you mess around here I mean look we both muntans here but on opposite sides.  But we are gods with our powers.  Yeah just skip it and tell me who the he'll are you.

  Oh,  where my manner,  my name is Alberto Anna.  I'm a Draco mutant.  And you.
  Bret Maverick,  I have no clue what my mutant name is Indians here call me white wardog.  Now scents will done inderutcions ourselves now be a good time fight.

  Now he has wings and big claws like bird. Hmm I guess do what can do. I hit him with everything I have used but I have wound him badly after I tellported on his back before he could reach out attack Paul. I slash his right wing and he crash himself into the ground.  I buried him with rocks and tree logs.  Let see you get out that Draco. 

Back at the Alamo.  Riders on hores back.  Bret open the gates let them in.  It by four seven days before St, Anna men reach out get us so now we must be ready to give him everything we got.

   You messager I have very big news for general Houston and Paul you going with him tonight and stay up there with Houston army. Because we have only going have 13 days till the battle of the Alamo.  Because I want show up after the Alamo if we lose here we can make big win.  But your wound healed up.  What are you Bret?  I'm a mutant that thing is like me.  I'm the only one who bring it down.

Go and tell general Houston I need more supplies and if he doesn't hear form after this battle. Look to the sky's and say remember the Alamo and that time I will appear out thin air. Go now.

Next time ch4: The Alamo