Part 2

"The deadliest predator is the one you cannot see."

                                                                                                                                                                                 -Evie Frye

y/n pov

I woke up before anyone else in the whole ballroom. So I got up and went to get some pancakes, get my equipment, and do something to pass the time. After awhile other students got up, including Ruby.

y/n: (Best to go to Beacon Cliff for initiation)

Timeskip

After awhile of waiting around, all of the other first year students finally arrived and stood on a platform.

3rd person pov

Ozpin: For years you have trained to become warriors, and today your abilities will be evaluated in the Emerald Forest.

Glynda: Now I'm sure many of you have heard rumors about the assignment of teams. Well lets put the end to your confusion. Each of you would be given teammates, today.

Ozpin: These teammates will be with you for the rest of your time here at Beacon. So it's in your best interest to be paired with someone you can work well with. That being said, first person you make eye contact with will be your partner for the next four years.

Ruby: What!?

Ozpin: After you partnered up, make your way to the Northern end of the forest. You'll meet up opposition along the way. Do not hesitate do destroy everything in your path, or you will die. You'll be monitored and graded for your duration of the initiation, but our instructors will not intervene. You will find an abandon temple at the end of the path, containing several relics, each pair must choose one and return to the top of the cliff, you will guard that item, as well as your standing, and grade you appropriately. Are their any questions.

Jaune: Yeah, um sir?

Ozpin: Good, now take your position.

Everyone got in their position as instructed, except Jaune.

Ozpin: And one more thing, since their is an odd pair of you, one of you have to be alone during the initiation, and that someone is y/n l/n.

Before y/n asked any questions, y/n was launched into the air.

y/n: (Why am I have to be alone during initiation?)

I then pulled onto a strap which released a parachute. 

y/n: Good thing I brought this along.

Soon I landed on the ground to be met by an Ursa. I unsheathed my blades as the Ursa rushed in for an attack. I sidestepped and stabbed the Ursa in the neck, the Ursa goes for another attack, I jumped back, and threw a throwing knife at the Ursa. I pulled out my gun, shot the Ursa a few times, and stabbed the Ursa in the neck, killing it.

y/n: I guess its time to go find these ruins.

I activated Eagle Vision to try to find a path and follow it.

Ruby pov

I was running through the forest trying to find Yang.

Ruby: Gotta find Yang, gotta find Yang, gotta find Yang, gotta find Yang. Yang! (Ugh this is bad, this is really bad! What if I can't find her? What if someone finds her first? There's Jaune... he's nice. He's funny? I don't think he's very good in a fight, though. How about y/n? He can defend himself, he is also very nice. But he couldn't have a partner. Oh! What about Blake? So mysterious, so calm. Plus she likes books. Well, then again, I'm not sure I'd be able to hold a conservation with her. Ugh! Okay... who else in this school do I know in this school? There's Yang, Jaune, Blake, and...)

I skidded to a stop to be met by Weiss. Weiss just walked away.

Ruby: Wait! Where are you going? Were supposed to be teammates...

Soon Weiss walked back and dragged me by my hood.

Weiss: By no means does this make us friends.

Ruby: You came back.

y/n pov

I'm jumping tree to tree, trying to find the ruins. As I jumped tree to tree, I saw a huge black feather, just floating down to the ground, I ran to it and examine it.

y/n: It's a Nevermore.

I looked around in the sky trying to find the Nevermore, but never found one. So I walked through the forest. I wonder where that Nevermore is...

To be continued...

Sorry for being late, I always tried to work on this story after working on other stories. I'm also sorry for having the short part, I have study for finals.

Like some other stories, I'll tell you upcoming stories.

Yang Xiao Long x Male Saiyan Reader

Ruby Rose x Male Saiyan Reader

Yang Xiao Long x One Punch Man Reader

Ruby Rose x Gambit son Reader

Ruby Rose x Male Nightwing Reader

and

Tornado x Male Saiyan Reader

I'll have to separate back stories for the Yang Xiao Long and Ruby Rose saiyan reader stories.