Prologue

If you manage to pass through those walls I've built, you'll find the real me.

   You'll find a bitter person who hates her life and who she is. And if you get to know me better, you'll find a caring, gentle teenager -- the very opposite of what I show you on the outside. But yet, if you dig deeper, you'll find that frightened, confused little girl who just wants to be loved and understood.

   If you rip away that facade I put up -- a tough girl who doesn't give a damn, you'll find a quivering, scarred, bloody, pathetic excuse of a person.

    If you move past those fake emotions I display to the world, you'll find me all raw and tired of carrying, what seems to be the sky, for the past years.

   And if you finally do the impossible of getting me to love you as you have cared for me, you'll see me emotionally crushed, broken, torn and at my most vulnerable.

   Without all those masks I've tried so hard to keep on, I'm just a child who has gone through wind, storm and snow. I'm just a girl whose depressed, desperate, scared, in pain, scarred, broken, hurt ...... naked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm trying out on a romance story and this is just the start. Hope you'll like it! :) By the way, it's unedited so I would appreciate comments on how to improve. Hope it's good.

Maybe even a vote? Thanks!

Luv,

Gracie :)