*Him Prologue

Why? Why was it me...? It was hard enough having to get my grades up. Especially when i was half demon.

I sighed exasperatedly, i banged my fist on the desk. The other students looked at me as if i were weird. I looked away, before smiling apologetically. Though that wasn't the only thing bothering me...

That girl, h/c e/c the same girl. I had seen walk through the halls as if she was dragging a dead body with her. Stoic, and sad. Though when i had first encountered her, she seemed. Nonchalant, but afraid. 

I wouldn't blame her, i am a demon. She had dropped her books, as i had bumped into her. Her eyes focused on gathering them. She stood, and i dared to look at her, 'Hey you're that girl in-' before i could speak she ran. 'Hey you dropped something.' i tried calling out to her, as i picked up the book that had fallen on the ground. No wonder, i had suddenly ran...i had made an accusation of her being that girl the rumors were on about. Not that i truly cared what they were about, just the fact she seemed different than they had described her. 

I watched her leave, wanting to catch up to her, i felt the sudden urge...to follow her.

I noticed she had a blackish eerie shadow surrounding her. It almost seemed as if she was being possessed by a demon. No, she wasn't...i had seen. I knew that shadow before. I even have it myself. She wasn't being possessed she was the demon, but i couldn't just go on and ask her that. She'd probably think i was a stalker or suspect me straight away. And i didn't want that kind of suspicion of what i am.

So i followed her, eagerly, trying my best to stay hidden. As i finally caught up to her. Finding myself in a difficult spot, where i didn't want to drag attention, but at the same time wanting to have her attention. So i did the only thing possible, i dragged her into the alley i was hiding in. I looked to see if anyone had seen us. No. I was fine. 

I hadn't realized but my hand was wrapped around her mouth, and i felt a sharp pain on my finger. I reluctantly let go. Staggering back, gripping the bitten finger. 'W-what the hell!?' i said trying to keep my voice down.

'Why are you stalking me!' She yelled, 'Shhh!' i said trying to shush her. She looked pissed, it was pretty hot. 

My cheeks heated up trying to erase the thought from my head. I couldn't focus on what she was trying to say, all except for the fact that she had suddenly grown red horns...well, kind of, they looked half-attached to her head. I tried focusing on another signs she would be a demon or even half-demon like me. 

'After all you'v heard...the rumors what am i to you!' she said, this dragged my attention focusing on her face. 

I couldn't stop my mouth from blubbering nonsense. What the hell was wrong with me?!

Why couldn't i speak properly!?

Then i felt myself say something else, something...different than what i was saying before. These words, caused her to cry..but why? I felt my hands move and pull her to an embrace, 'I-I'ts ok...' i cooed, i held her in my arms as she cried, softly.

She pulled away, i wiped her tears. she looked up, and being caught in the moment i leaned in. She pulled away, almost causing me to fall. 

I steadied myself. 'I...uh...i- that was stupid...what i said.' i apologized, 'D-don't mention it.' she said, she turned to face me, she let out her hand gesturing for a handshake. 'So...friends?' i asked, beaming.

'Sure...but...i'v never-' she began 'me either! So, wanna play games at my place!' i said getting carried away. She looked bluntly at me. 'U-uh...to fast?' i asked scratching my neck embarrassed. She nodded solemnly. I smiled. I decided to walk her home. She agreed

Though for some reason as i walked her home my heart pace fastened. 

Skipping beats i grabbed my chest, i felt my cheeks heat up. What the hell?

I thought. 

----------------